What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Red-shirts pending injuries

McCartney is interesting as I'd heard he's improved but with guys like Parker, Wilson, and Gilbert providing solid depth I support giving him more time to develop unless he can provide an instant upgrade getting to the QB over what we already have (and in a perfect world one or more of those guys would give us 5+ sacks opposite CUD this season).

Thomas getting things straight is crucial for next year so he can provide help as a 20 year old RFr. once Richardson leaves. Otherwise we MUST find a way to get a Juco like Sam Boyd to Boulder.

Being able to redshirt all 5 true frosh OL would be a luxury. Hoping this is the healthiest unit on the team all year - besides QB, of course. Jeromy Irwin will be great depth in the future if he can get redshirted and have a full year off the field to get his health back.

No Adkins talk makes me excited that we will be seeing him get carries or kick returns soon. Check out that game speed.

McCartney is interesting as I'd heard he's improved but with guys like Parker, Wilson, and Gilbert providing solid depth I support giving him more time to develop unless he can provide an instant upgrade getting to the QB over what we already have (and in a perfect world one or more of those guys would give us 5+ sacks opposite CUD this season).

Thomas getting things straight is crucial for next year so he can provide help as a 20 year old RFr. once Richardson leaves. Otherwise we MUST find a way to get a Juco like Sam Boyd to Boulder.

Being able to redshirt all 5 true frosh OL would be a luxury. Hoping this is the healthiest unit on the team all year - besides QB, of course. Jeromy Irwin will be great depth in the future if he can get redshirted and have a full year off the field to get his health back.

No Adkins talk makes me excited that we will be seeing him get carries or kick returns soon. Check out that game speed.

Also, with McCartney, you also have Poston playing pretty well after having a good season last year. Samson's back, too, and should be taking any snaps McCartney would have been in line for.

Also, with McCartney, you also have Poston playing pretty well after having a good season last year. Samson's back, too, and should be taking any snaps McCartney would have been in line for.

Forgot about Samson being able to move inside/outside. With those numbers and the mighty Jeffcoat mentoring them I feel pretty good about the group. Now let's see some pass rush!

Forgot about Samson being able to move inside/outside. With those numbers and the mighty Jeffcoat mentoring them I feel pretty good about the group. Now let's see some pass rush!

Three weeks mini-camp to work on stunts and twists for OSU and beyond.

Poston has looked good so McC can grow and stengthen. Look at his daddy: 285+

Back