What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Red zone, penalties,turnovers and road woes...

buffsyko

Club Member
Club Member
Nothing else to say but pathetic. Horrible execution and discipline by this team. It's over, make the move bohn.

If we do keep Hawkins, are we looking forward to a "successful season" where we might win 6-7 games? That looks awesome right now.

Hawkins has removed all swagger from the Colorado Football program, and Mike Bohn is too much of a cheerleader to even get that.

Can somebody in that University show some spine and sweep these guys out?

Did any of us realistically expect anything else at this point? Bohn will do what must be done....

Did any of us realistically expect anything else at this point? Bohn will do what must be done....

Whatever do you mean? Fire Hawkins? Hire another loser?

Sorry man, I have zero - and I mean ZERO - confidence that Mike Bohn can hire a winning football coach.

There is exactly one reason to keep Hawkins - Bohn is very likely to hire somebody worse.

Whatever do you mean? Fire Hawkins? Hire another loser?

Sorry man, I have zero - and I mean ZERO - confidence that Mike Bohn can hire a winning football coach.

There is exactly one reason to keep Hawkins - Bohn is very likely to hire somebody worse.

Bohn may be forced to make the right hire because Embree will come cheap.

The Embree love is right up there with the Logan love as far as misplaced devotion, IMO.

He's a position coach.

I really, really wanted to believe. I did for a long time. I've been a Buff fan for a long time and I always will but this is just too much. I don't know what the answer is but the current regime is not it. I've been to every Buff home game (and quite a few away) from the 2005 season up to the present and I've never stopped supporting my team. I thought that we hit bottom in 2006 but I think we've sunk beyond that now. I still support the team but the coaching staff has proven that they don't have the chops to coach these young men.

I would have liked nothing better than for the Hawk experiment to work out and if he's around for another year then I'm still going to hope but I think we need a change. The fans and the players deserve better. I'm the last person who I thought would give up on Hawk but this game is the humpback whale that broke the camel's back.

The Embree love is right up there with the Logan love as far as misplaced devotion, IMO.

He's a position coach.

d-it sacky....

i understand the point of that color but.... come on. just use a darker blue and we will all note the reason for it.

my poor eyes.... :cry:

but seriously....:huh:

and its purely a eye issue, not a message issue.

The powder blue stays. Sorry if it offends you. This bullsh!t on the field is offending me.

This team is harder on my eyes than the font. Glad I'm not watching today:lol:

like i said, i understand the message behind the font but.... is not the suffering of the team enough? we have to see that font on allbuffs? :sad2:

now, i will applaude sacky. its well within the bounds of the allbuffs we all knew to begin with and in that vein, job well done by him. its a nice smart assed, go **** yourself way of acting. like in the days when we could cuss around here.

i just dont need that much more pain.

Back