1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationship Analogy

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by boydbuff, Dec 10, 2012.

1. boydbuff

boydbuff Club Member Club Member

I was thinking about this the past few days. Seems you could make an analogy about our last and current HC search to relationships.

Our "father" Coach Mac arranged a marriage b/w CU and Embree. Unfortunately he apparently was more concerned about proving he would support his "child" getting married to a black man than assuring he was a arranging a marriage with a future.

Messy divorce 2 years later and now the father has taken the ex-husband's side. Good riddance.

Next up, we end up in a courtship with a married man (BJ). He claims allegiance to his current wife (UC) while getting very romantically involved with CU. In fact, he promises us he is going to leave his current wife, UC, and marry CU instead. Usual thing here in the end he didn't leave his wife (UC) for us, but in an unusual twist, he started a new romance, left us at the altar and divorced UC at the same time.

I know I have too much time to be thinking about this ****. Feel free to add to this or suggest your own analogies.

2. c502cid

c502cid Club Member Club Member

You forgot that all the women are crazy bitches. Men in this picture aren't a lot better......

3. boydbuff

boydbuff Club Member Club Member

:)

4. Burrito Palazzo

Burrito Palazzo huff my smug Club Member

A. You're a girl. B. You're projecting.

5. lvbuff

lvbuff Well-Known Member

Never get rid of the old one, no matter how bad she is, until you have a new one.