What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Replacement for Levi

RK

UBL
Sure losing Cory and Alec is gonna hurt a lot but i think we really need to find a replacement for Levi. Call it stereotypical but every good team has a white boy with a high bball IQ that can stroke the 3. Im sure there is someone in colorado that we can recruit to do this or even get as a walk on. There was that Hansen kid, does anyone know of anyone else in state or that we are recruiting that can come in and do that for us?

Does the recruit Demarquise Johnson have the ability to be deadly from 3pt range? At least one guy who you have to keep a body on from beyond the 3pt line does a lot for your inside game as well.

Dinwiddie's hitting 39% from 3pt range this year.

Booker's also known as a great outside shooter.

I think a big key, though, is that Nate needs to look for his shot more next year. Three straight years of being right at 43% from 3pt range, but he never shoots. He needs to shoot. It will open things up for everyone else so it is actually unselfish for him to shoot more, which can be hard for some PGs to wrap their heads around. Dinwiddie will need to learn that same lesson.

Does the recruit Demarquise Johnson have the ability to be deadly from 3pt range? At least one guy who you have to keep a body on from beyond the 3pt line does a lot for your inside game as well.

He's the next recruiting class and 2 seasons away, but he's a shooter.

I think a big key, though, is that Nate needs to look for his shot more next year. Three straight years of being right at 43% from 3pt range, but he never shoots. He needs to shoot. It will open things up for everyone else so it is actually unselfish for him to shoot more, which can be hard for some PGs to wrap their heads around. Dinwiddie will need to learn that same lesson.

I agree. He is a very good shooter and I cant stand it when he passes up wide-opened looks only to have that possesion result in a bad shot or one of those classic Marcus Relphorde turnovers.

And knowone can replace Levi "the hebrew hammer" Knuntson.

Nate needs to take lessons from Levi on how to get open.

Aww come on, I am not much of a Tomlinson fan, but seeing him go at it with the San Fran coach was classic.

He always looks like he is frantic is what I meant :lol:. Levi, on the other hand, looks like he is meditating while raining 3s upon the enemy.

I am not convinced Nate should be taking many more three's than he does. Watching him during shoot-around I am concerned with his consistency. True, it would be nice to have another scorer behind the line, but only if he can remain shooting 40% or so.

Back