1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replays on the boards at the game

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Timbuff10, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

Ok, so I know this has been talked about but anytime there is a play that goes under booth review, they NEVER show it on the big boards at the game. They instead show some stupid ad or award handed out to some random kid from a bank.

The people I were sitting around were PISSED today. It seemed like there were an above average amount of reviews today and none of them were shown. Not even the plays that were borderline and didn't go under review. What is the point of these replay boards if they aren't going to show anything worth seeing?

Great game, but this was seriously annoying.

2. L Buff

L Buff Commissar of the Albuffs Collective Left Club Member

Uhhh ... I might be mistaken here ... but I think it may have been due to the fact that the game wasn't televised.

3. whatthebuff

whatthebuff Club Member Club Member

We definitely set a record for most amount of reviews in a game.

4. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

You are mistaken... They had several cameras and everything is recorded for reviews and film. The game was recorded, it just wasn't picked up by any broadcasts. They did show lots of replays, just not on any plays that were worth using a replay for.

5. Buffalo Brad

Buffalo Brad Club Member Club Member

There were a lot of reviews today and they took quite a bit of time to. They really disrupted the momentum a couple of times.

6. BuffsRising

BuffsRising Well-Known Member

I think that there is a rule about showing replays of plays that are reviewed, in order to avoid getting the crowd too riled up about the refs.

7. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

We're in major need of technology upgrades at Folsom. Not only the audio and video equipment, but the management of it.

The worst, though, is the shape those video boards are in. It's embarrassing that we've got numerous burnt out black squares on both the boards.

8. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

Or the big ass white/black square on the south endzone. Embarassing.

9. huskermark

huskermark Well-Known Member

You would think that with all the money CU makes off football they could keep the audio and video equipment fixed.

10. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

With that foot in your ass you'd think you couldn't type. :)