What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Returning players you are excited about

I'm looking forward to the DL being able to rush the passer. Anyone remember how many sacks CSU's OL gave up in a spring scrimmage? The Buff DL can look forward to feasting on the CSU backfield. :thumbsup:

If he stays healthy (big if, I know), hoping to see Orms on the field at safety with Polk. Defense was soooo much better in the games he played last year.

Tony Jones, excited to see him breakout. In re-watching the Utah game the other day I couldn't help but think he will be better than speedy. Speedy one fo my all-time favorites.

Darden/Thornton - Just really excited (maybe interested is better word) to see if they can really contribute at WR.

Ray Polk - Excited to see him really bring it this year (same speed but with less penalties), and think he will be fueled by the influx of talent around him.

Outside of that VERY excited for the battles on the DL and Secondary jsut to see where it all shakes out.

If Bonsu could just get ****ing healthy. Kills me, such a great kid and would be a crucial contributer. Let's get some breaks this year dammit! Our turn, our time for things to shift!

Tony Jones, excited to see him breakout. In re-watching the Utah game the other day I couldn't help but think he will be better than speedy. Speedy one fo my all-time favorites.

Darden/Thornton - Just really excited (maybe interested is better word) to see if they can really contribute at WR.

Ray Polk - Excited to see him really bring it this year (same speed but with less penalties), and think he will be fueled by the influx of talent around him.

Outside of that VERY excited for the battles on the DL and Secondary jsut to see where it all shakes out.
1) Who are you, B) How did I not know of another BuffNut on the board, and 3) Do I have to change my handle since you got dibs?

Excited about: TJ, Spruce, Harris, CUD, Pericak, Major, Henderson.

Nervous but hopeful: Kasa, Polk, Rippy, Parker, Daigh, Harrington.

I'm excited to see if those fired up, motivated, pissed off Buffs who went to Utah and ended that damn road losing streak while screwing up the Ute's chance at the PAC 12 CCG show up.

If I see those Buffs week in and week out, I'll feel good about where we're going.

**** losing your focus on the bus ride from the hotel....

All of them. I want to see if they're finally sick of losing.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^ Watching a Buffs team put up a fight no matter who they're playing would be good.

Past that: Jones and the OL, Polk and Orms.

I'm not necessarily excited about him, but somebody that not many are talking about, but who we will be relying upon greatly next season, is Juda Parker. He saw some action last season, didn't make a whole lot of noise, but we are essentially asking him to suddenly be a 3 down DE this season. Behind him will be a true freshman. Big question mark.

I'm not necessarily excited about him, but somebody that not many are talking about, but who we will be relying upon greatly next season, is Juda Parker. He saw some action last season, didn't make a whole lot of noise, but we are essentially asking him to suddenly be a 3 down DE this season. Behind him will be a true freshman. Big question mark.

He was an Army all american. But the real kicker will be D.Webb. We know what Rip and Jon can do. We need him to step up. *Can anyone find that hit he put on Woods in the USC game*

Jones would be great. I mean no disrespect to Speedy (he was a Buff through and through), but I'll take ANY back who stops with the F'ing dancing! Get the 2 yards for f's sake! How many times did we have turn over the ball with two yards go and Speedy dancing around 5 yards being the LOS. Makes me ill. I know deep down that jones (and prob a few of the incoming guys) will hit the hole, full speed, straight on, and fall forward for a yard or two when we need it.
Ok, I'm off my soap box now.

To be fair I don't think we ever had a third and short.

Or could block worth a damn to open a running lane.

Speedy was probably the perfect back when we had him, since we needed someone who could create his own yards.

I remember Speedy being pretty effective getting to the sticks. He got a habit of dancing because of necessity. Thing that always drove me crazy was him not being able to take a long run to the house, its just what he had. He gave max effort and thats enough in my book.

Back