What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rewatched the game twice, let's talk hansen....

I'm hoping th Oline pulls it together, but the kid threw an interception left-handed...that's a freshman year, spring ball mistake that should never happen at this stage.

Jake plummer disagrees.

Rabbit: I had to laugh -- no wonder Tyler did poorly with no line, WRs or RBs. True enough!!!

The offense sucked last week in every respect. Unless Buff fans are nuts, there's enough talent on the team to play well in at least some respects. Things have to improve; they can't get any worse.

(FWIW, I thought the defense played reasonably well for three quarters. Turnovers and field position doomed them in terms of points scored, but the yardage and first down numbers really weren't that bad until the end.)

You watched it twice. Wow. I missed the game and deleted from my DVR when I got home.

Good thing we stayed conservative against CSU so Cal couldn't see our entire playbook.

Or was the plan to stay vanilla against Cal so we wouldn't tip off Hawaii?? :rolling_eyes:

Good thing we stayed conservative against CSU so Cal couldn't see our entire playbook.

Or was the plan to stay vanilla against Cal so we wouldn't tip off Hawaii?? :rolling_eyes:

Wouldn't be surprised if Halk spent the last year planning for Georgia, thinking if he beat an SEC team it would save his job.

Back