1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Richardson Pac-12 offensive player of the week

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by BuffsNYC, Sep 2, 2013.

1. BuffsNYC

BuffsNYC Uptown Club Member

2. boydbuff

boydbuff Club Member Club Member

Sweet-I think that is the 2nd time he got that award (1st time for the Cal game 2 years ago). I don't think it is his last anyway. Not sure special teams players can win the offensive player award (think they have a separate one for ST). You could also make a damn good argument for Wood. Crazy efficiency, basically no sacks and a few good runs, 400 yds, 3 TDs. Damn good game by Wood.

3. BuffsNYC

BuffsNYC Uptown Club Member

Yeah, I meant Oliver didn't get ST player of the week.

4. goldfan

goldfan Member

Very deserving. I loved his post game interview. He sounds like a team player.

And:
    Also nominated for defensive player of the week honors were linebackers Addison Gillam of Colorado, Eric Kendricks of UCLA, and John Timu of Washington, safety Josh Shaw of USC and defensive end Nate Orchard of Utah. Also nominated for special teams player of the week honors were kickers Will Oliver of Colorado, Andre Heidari of USC and Andy Phillips of Utah, and linebacker Kenny Orjloke of UCLA.

5. boulder77

boulder77 Certified Organic Club Member

:congrats:

6. BuffClass90

BuffClass90 Banned BANNED

Not the last time this season for PRich and/or the Buffs.

7. OrangeBowl

OrangeBowl Club Member Club Member

Very well deserved
    The kicker from Cal threw a td on a fake and was 3-3 FGs or Oliver probably would've got it

Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
  8. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

I got that too. Him naming names easily, proudly, loving everyone doing well, calling them "MY receivers". Made me think that he is already moving toward being a damned good future WR coach. After his long productive HOF NFL run of course. :cool:

9. Hugegroove

Hugegroove Club Member Club Member

I think P-Rich was the only receiver in D-1 CFB to have 200+ receiving yards

10. CUAviator

CUAviator Well-Known Member

Does anyone have Ted Miller's (ESPN Pac-12) email address? I want flame spray that guy for his "Helmet Stickers" for this week. Obviously he thought he didn't need to wait until after the Buffs' game to hand them out bc our guys surpassed most of the statistics of the guys that got them...against more fierce competition. (Mariota, not as good as Wood...v. Nichols State. What the?!)