What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Richardson Tears Ligament, Will Miss 2012 Season

Sad-face2.jpgsad-face1.jpg

Attachments

• Sad-face.jpg
    Sad-face.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 168
  • Cute-Sad-Baby1.jpg
    Cute-Sad-Baby1.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 167
**** me in the ear.

I was really hoping this was about Trent Richardson. ****.

Well at least we have a bunch of other solid offensive talent to fall back on...

Oh, wait...

FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK

Spruce, Canty, McCullogh, the TX threesome and Coach Kennedy have some work to do.

**** that. i was hoping it was about pooh richardson.

how the **** can we be this ****ing unlucky, year after ****ing year after ****ing year? did the new construction disturb an indian burial ground or something? why does karma hate us like this?

**** man. haven't we paid enough for the amazing luck we had in the 90 season? seriously, the story of CU is becoming the Book of Job. hell, i'd sacrifice a goat any day of the week if i thought it would help-- someone slip a roofy into cam's daily feeding--- so that we can arrange a pagan sacrifice.

holy bee-jebus.

i don't even think kicking juicebox in the nuts would make me feel better at this point.

**** that. i was hoping it was about pooh richardson.

how the **** can we be this ****ing unlucky, year after ****ing year after ****ing year? did the new construction disturb an indian burial ground or something? why does karma hate us like this?

**** man. haven't we paid enough for the amazing luck we had in the 90 season? seriously, the story of CU is becoming the Book of Job. hell, i'd sacrifice a goat any day of the week if i thought it would help-- someone slip a roofy into cam's daily feeding--- so that we can arrange a pagan sacrifice.

holy bee-jebus.

i don't even think kicking juicebox in the nuts would make me feel better at this point.
let's not get carried away....

Can we not catch a ****ing break? Well at least he'll be able to redshirt. I just hope this doesn't screw up his speed next year.

Of course this would happen to our best offensive weapon...

At least Embo isn't giving Harley rides. So far no LB's and DE's have beat the crap out of any frosh...it could be worse, you know.

Unreal. My heart goes out to him. Kid was doing everything right this spring.

Time to play smashmouth football. Running backs better be ready to strap it on. They are going to get some serious work.

Pollyanna here. Sometimes when a team loses one of it's stars, the rest of the team steps up the effort and performance. There. Now don't you feel better?

Pollyanna here. Sometimes when a team loses one of it's stars, the rest of the team steps up the effort and performance. There. Now don't you feel better?

A little, but not much. Let me kick you in the nuts, and see if that helps. :smile2:

This sucks. Not good for us. I might make our win prediction from 3 down to 1 now. Get better Richardson, but after two big injuries, I am very doubtful he will ever be like the PRich from the Cal game ever again.

saw that post and said ****!!! you got to be kidding. UGH! i hope he heals fast. Did this to both legs not a good time.

What horrible news to read when you wake up. **** **** ****. We need to get some supernatural people to cleanse this team and fields. Jesus man, get better PRich.

Just un****ingbelievable. We go through hell for 5+ years and still can't catch a ****ing break. Time to get Jeff and Gerald on campus and see what they can do.

1324316240_cat_jumps_off_balcony_ledge.gif

SOB....puts us in a tough situation as we are going to have to put a lot of pressure on an entire group of unproven players

I guess that means we're going to need some big time improvement from Canty, McCulloch & Spruce and our Dallas Freshman to come in and make an immediate impact....I also see that Devaugn Thornton is listed at WR now...wonder how he's doing there, as he could be a big matchup concern on the outside with his size?

He's by far the best player we've had since Chris Brown.

I don't know if I'd go that far. What about Bobby Purify, DJ Hackett?? He is good, but still hadn't done that much to put him as the best skill player of the decade argument. Hell Clemons had a better year than him last year, granted PRich was hurt.

I don't think it'll make that much of a difference. I think we are a 3 - 5 win team with or without him. :( Hopefully this forces one of the new guys to step up and become a force.

We knew we were going to need contributions from the freshmen, now it is vital for any success this season.

This is part of the price you pay when high school recruiting is so atrocious at one position. Complete lack of quality depth.

Back