1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ricky

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Idot Buff, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

Did you see him at the news conference yesterday? He looks like hell...looks like he has aged 15 years, and perhaps has been hitting the bottle....

2. IDBUFF

IDBUFF Active Member

Yea he never had George Clooney looks but he is balding and the boy face is gone - I had the same thought - doubt he is drinking but he does not have looks that will age with grace

3. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

Close. 2007 - 1994 = 13

4. IDBUFF

IDBUFF Active Member

I must admit I don't look as good as I did 13 years ago either - even though there wasn't much to work with from the outset

5. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

Ha! Good point. I meant since I last saw him at the outset of his coaching duties in Baltimore 3 years ago. His offense there should have made him age quickly....

6. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

He said someting like, "At ucla we will have only two rules. To play hard and to have fun." Uh oh. Somebody better tell the Slickster that their are a lot more than two rules. :huh:

7. IDBUFF

IDBUFF Active Member

Rick isn't looking so bad in his casual dress and ball cap at the Rose Bowl - maybe he had a bad hair day at his announcement

8. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

I don't think that was ever his offense since Billick did all the play calling. What Brian did give him to work with were a bunch of lumps of coal.