What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Riddle Would Clinic Every One Of Them

i guess if things go really really south this season (as in for sure termination south) the coaches are prepared to hop on the life-raft of "we've always been great and just to darned funky" but the players stink...and let the young men sink with the big boat.

classy. Bill Callahan type classy

the real reason our special teams has been so terrible is because hawkins didn't get that extension he needed at the beginning of the season

Again, I'm in the uncomfortable position of agreeing with you. You'll remember the uptick in the performance of special teams after the extension he received after the 2007 season (as if evidence is required).

captain zen is going down on the good ship "ass clown" with his no-talent surrender monkey crew. defending the indefensible has become a cornerstone of the strategy.

captain zen is going down on the good ship "ass clown" with his no-talent surrender monkey crew. defending the indefensible has become a cornerstone of the strategy.

And just like that, I (will) have a new signature. Remind me to come back to this one after my "Whiskey Bottle" quote runs its course.

I'm just excited to have AG on the bench and see what Kirkwood can do, there's a chance that maybe Riddle hasn't gotten to him yet. Like many, I had been begging for a kicking change for over 2 seasons now. I knew what was coming after seeing Goodman miss the extra point for Wyoming in OT. The unfortunate part of this is Castor's redshirt was burned for 1 kick, unless of course Kirkwood proves to be a disaster and we turn back to Castor...sigh...

I'm just excited to have AG on the bench and see what Kirkwood can do, there's a chance that maybe Riddle hasn't gotten to him yet. Like many, I had been begging for a kicking change for over 2 seasons now. I knew what was coming after seeing Goodman miss the extra point for Wyoming in OT. The unfortunate part of this is Castor's redshirt was burned for 1 kick, unless of course Kirkwood proves to be a disaster and we turn back to Castor...sigh...

Don't forget Dillan Freiberg is in the wings.

Here's the problem, he said "every special teams in American". "American" is not a place. There are no special teams coaches in American. So technically, Danny is right.

Keep working on those little things, Danny. It's gonna pop. I can feel it. Any day now. Get your horns out. Atta boy.

You know, you might just be on to something here. I think it's possible DIID meant to say "every special teams in Americus", meaning Americus Georgia. I haven't looked it up yet, but is that town maybe noted for especially ****ty special teams play?

That sounds like quality bar-mitzvah hors d'oeuvres.

then i know what to serve you when you make a roadie out here to watch the buffs. where does one buy donkey balls? i am pretty sure i can find sheep dip.

by the way, game 1 looks like it will be awesome. halladay v. lincecum. i have no dog in the fight, but i do love great pitching.

Clinic is not even a verb.

I think he meant "clinique" which is a cosmetic brand. He was saying, if we could get those guys together, Coach Riddle would apply an apricot exfoliant to their faces as a store promotion for his new job at Macys.

then i know what to serve you when you make a roadie out here to watch the buffs. where does one buy donkey balls? i am pretty sure i can find sheep dip.

by the way, game 1 looks like it will be awesome. halladay v. lincecum. i have no dog in the fight, but i do love great pitching.

Ill take note that you were nice....

I am a little nervous about the Giants and any advantage we could have had by sweeping the Reds was eliminated by this TV schedule.... If we take game 1, its over.... if they win game 1.... this could go the distance.....

I wish I could say I was at his no hitter... but I was home on the couch...

How surprising that no one had the balls to ask, "well, hawker, if he's that good, why have speical teams cost us so many games in the last 3 years?", or something of that sort

How surprising that no one had the balls to ask, "well, hawker, if he's that good, why have speical teams cost us so many games in the last 3 years?", or something of that sort

I think they're all dumbfounded by the shear idiocy of the words that come out of Hawks mouth sometimes. It's like they're too shocked to say anything other than "ummm, are you serious?"

They were choking back laughter and couldn't get the words out?

Honestly what do you think Bohn thinks about when he reads quotes like this from Hawk?

Bohn needs to have stock in Pepto, Tums, and any other antacid available. He must wake up feeling sick, and go to bed every night feeling worse.

Dan, it doesn't matter if he can clinic them or not. His unit does not get it done on the field, going on 5 years now...

he guaranteed us 10 wins 2 years ago and he STILL hasn't achieved that goal.

Last edited:
Back