What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ringo is butthurt that Solich won't return his calls LOL

ringo is no johnny ringo. doc holiday thinks he's a daisy.

seriously, the gap in ability between woelk and ringo has become so manifest in these last few weeks. woelk, while i didn't always agree with him, had a point of view and he was thoughtful in his approach. ringo just throws a bunch of **** up against the wall to see what sticks. one minute he's giving bohn lap dances in his column and the next he's riding the buffs4life crowd reverse-cowboy. now he's angry that some dude who probably views ringo much the same way i view a piece of gum stuck to the bottom of my shoe won't return his calls.

uh, it is called journalism. you have to work for it, ringo. puking up hand-fed materials from either the CUAD or from B4L and then calling those "columns" is pathetic and sad. do so homework. work some sources. figure it out. this isn't celebrity journalism. you're a small time writer in a small market, covering a local college football team. sources aren't going to just come to you because you want them to. "DON'T THEY KNOW WHO I AM???"

come back, shane. or, mr. woelk. come back.
In the words of The Blood Hound Gang "the lap dance is always better when the stripper is crying." Somebody needs to help make Ringo cry.

Back