What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ringo on assistant coaches: Collins, Riddle, Bandison, Johnson, Prince GONE

If Embro is not planning on keeping Keisau past his one year remaining on his contract, I say we part ways now. We need continuity. We need a staff that is going to try to stay together for the foreseeable future, not a one and done. Putting Keis at WR coach to have him leave after one year won't accomplish anything and I'm sure the guy is not going to stay longer then one year after being demoted. Part ways now.

He could give him the one year to see what he can do. There will be excellent coaches available in a year, in two years, if we choose to let him go later. Let Kiesau earn the money if he wants to show he's capable with a new HC. We need continuity, but it works both ways, and if the players like K. it doesn't kill us to keep Kiesau in an appropriate position for a year since he's got the contract.

I would be perfectly happy with Kiesau at WR coach. And since they have to pay him anyway, might as well keep him on staff. He's not dead weight like a lot of Hawk's other coaches, IMO.

I would be perfectly happy with Kiesau at WR coach. And since they have to pay him anyway, might as well keep him on staff. He's not dead weight like a lot of Hawk's other coaches, IMO.

If they are only keeping him on because they have to pay him anyway, then I would prefer they try to find the "long term" option. If there's an equal or better chance he'd (a) be retained and (b) want to stay, then I'm also perfectly happy with him as WR coach.

Back