What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ringo on Mike MacIntyre

Maybe this is how superstitions are born, but isn't it weird how RSSBot kept updating us on San Jose State all season long? Don't tell me that's just coincidence (seriously, don't burst my bubble). It's fate, man.

It has absolutely nothing to do with following the RSS feed from Jon Wilner of the San Jose Mercury News.

A report on Twitter just said that SJSU's "Mac" just got a reciever commit from a guy we were after too.

Adam Munsterteiger ‏@adamcm777 Former #CUBuffs WR target Delvon Hardaway just verbally committed to San Jose State.

Maybe we should get this guy as our coach simply as a self-defense move!:boxing::rofl:

I laugh when people are freaked out that he runs a "pro-style."
SJSU was No. 11 in the nation in passing, averaging 327.5 yards per game and was No. 2 in efficiency (170.36).
I think MacIntyre saw he didn't have great backs and utilized a system that let him play to his strengths - David Fales and his receivers. The team's completion percentage (71.3) was No. 1.
If he can have backs like Powell and Abron, with a system that lets a quarterback thrive, then I'm all in. Eskridge still ran for 992 for them, and he's nothing to write home about.

I laugh when people are freaked out that he runs a "pro-style."
SJSU was No. 11 in the nation in passing, averaging 327.5 yards per game and was No. 2 in efficiency (170.36).
I think MacIntyre saw he didn't have great backs and utilized a system that let him play to his strengths - David Fales and his receivers. The team's completion percentage (71.3) was No. 1.
If he can have backs like Powell and Abron, with a system that lets a quarterback thrive, then I'm all in. Eskridge still ran for 992 for them, and he's nothing to write home about.
re: bolded part ... what a novel idea. Would be nice to see similar here.

A report on Twitter just said that SJSU's "Mac" just got a reciever commit from a guy we were after too.

Adam Munsterteiger ‏@adamcm777 Former #CUBuffs WR target Delvon Hardaway just verbally committed to San Jose State.

Maybe we should get this guy as our coach simply as a self-defense move!:boxing::rofl:

Not hard to steal guys from a program that has no coach. It's a shame that it looks like Bohn was all in on Butch Jones and had not back up plans.

Back