What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rivalries Out West

That signature moment for the CU-Utah game happened in 2011 when we beat them in SLC and cost them a spot in the Pac-12 CCG. Utah's program hasn't been the same...not much different from the 62-36 whupping we put on the Corn in 2001 and they haven't won a conference title since. You are kidding me if Utah fans have forgotten that game and perhaps will be up for the CU game in SLC this year.

:lol2:

I'm sure they are chomping at the bit to get a piece of a 1-11 team in their house this year. Right. Utah is the Ringo Star of the Pac 12 - they're just happy to be here.

It sure helps to win more games but winning isn't everything. I recall the 2000 game when we were out of bowl contention but gave the kNowledge boys a game. The next year, we whooped 'em!

It sure helps to win more games but winning isn't everything. I recall the 2000 game when we were out of bowl contention but gave the kNowledge boys a game. The next year, we whooped 'em!

If you're a perennial loser, you're irrelevant. In 2000, a losing season was a shocking aberration. Now, it's the expectation. Big difference. Nothing is going to develop with CU football in its current state.

Coming in 2020... Your new Pac-16!!!

North
Cal
Stanford
Oregon
Oregon State
Washington
Washington State
Boise State
Utah

South
USC
UCLA
Arizona
Arizona State
SDSU
UNLV
Colorado
New Mexico (our rival til the end of time)

North
Cal
Stanford
Oregon
Oregon State
Washington
Washington State
Boise State
Utah

South
USC
UCLA
Arizona
Arizona State
SDSU
UNLV
Colorado

Careful. You might start another endless thread of expansion diarrhea of the mouth(keyboard).

North
Cal
Stanford
Oregon
Oregon State
Washington
Washington State
Boise State
Utah

South
USC
UCLA
Arizona
Arizona State
SDSU
UNLV
Colorado

This would be acceptable to me.

Man, it's going to be tough for me to hate any other team more than kNebraska. I really doubt that will ever happen. :smile2:

Back