What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rivals released its preseason Texas top 100 list today

Yeah............was pretty disappointed (internet junkie). Hope to see a change soon. Still in a fog on the list in some areas. But working on feedback now......on a mission. :huh:

#96 is a great kid but there are rumors he's close to committing to oklahoma state. Not sure if anything is official just yet. His parents were so cute when he won overall mvp at NUC a few weeks ago.

Toughest part.........is there is one kid that I've followed over the last few years that is ranked with Rivals and no place else.

"Even when Bruce did get beat, he came back with superlative reps against two of the top receivers in camp in Duncanville (Tex.) standout Jeffrey Thomas and 2013 Pittsburgh (Calif.) Freedom wide out Darrell Daniels. Thomas flashed good route-running ability, and Daniels showed great stick during his change of direction, but neither fooled Bruce for long.

After getting beat by Thomas, Bruce broke up the next two passes to both Daniels and Thomas, showing great instincts in coverage."

Just thought I'd share a quote that came from a writer at the Cal camp in June. This was against Dalis Bruce, whose Rivals rankings just came out as 54th in his position nationally and 68th in his state. And i'm sure Gerald and Terrance may have some of the same stories. Sometimes you just wonder ...

"Even when Bruce did get beat, he came back with superlative reps against two of the top receivers in camp in Duncanville (Tex.) standout Jeffrey Thomas and 2013 Pittsburgh (Calif.) Freedom wide out Darrell Daniels. Thomas flashed good route-running ability, and Daniels showed great stick during his change of direction, but neither fooled Bruce for long.

After getting beat by Thomas, Bruce broke up the next two passes to both Daniels and Thomas, showing great instincts in coverage."

Just thought I'd share a quote that came from a writer at the Cal camp in June. This was against Dalis Bruce, whose Rivals rankings just came out as 54th in his position nationally and 68th in his state. And i'm sure Gerald and Terrance may have some of the same stories. Sometimes you just wonder ...

I wouldn't worry about it too much. A list of top Texas players could probably easily be a top 200 list and when you're ranking players from so many positions, I can't imagine it really took much thought to compile. It's like the top 100 NFL players, how does one really say MJD is # whatever while Jake Long is # whatever. Pretty damn hard to compare football players that play different positions.

Who is the highest uncommitted on that list who we have an offer to? Cottrell?

Nebraska has done well in TX the last few years but they have not much going on right now with their conf change.

Back