1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RMS Poll

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by BuffFan, Sep 7, 2010.

?

RMS Poll

Poll closed Sep 21, 2010.
  1. Keep the game at Mile High Stadium.

5 vote(s)
    8.5%
  2. Move the game back to Boulder and Fort Collins

54 vote(s)
    91.5%
  1. BuffFan

BuffFan Member

This deserves a poll.

2. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

Mile High stinks. Sterile, no atmosphere and Pat Bowlen gouging at the concession booth. No thanks.

3. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

This poll is missing options. like, Cancel the goddamn series. and also, Boulder home games at Folsom and CSU games at Invesco. That seems like a good idea to me.

4. CUFan

CUFan Welcome back Club Member

Cancel series. However, I voted Boulder/Ft. Collins.

5. BuffFan

BuffFan Member

I thought of the cancel the series question, but didn't want to muddle the poll. I think that would be another good poll.

6. buff190

buff190 Club Member Club Member

Game at invesco is like sex with a condom. Your still excited about it but it just doesn't have the same feel.

7. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Still pretty sad they can't even get their section half full when it's their home game at Invesco. And they're the ones that want it there. What a joke of a fan base!

8. Buffsfan09

Buffsfan09 Member

Fans are the last to have a say in an issue like this...it's all about the $$.

9. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Based off last Saturday, I find it hard to believe either team made more money than having it at home with that kind of fan showing and tv coverage.

10. SkiTownUSA

SkiTownUSA Administrator Club Member Junta Member

I refuse to vote. Not a fan of it being at Mile High, especially after seeing the stands half empty. Would vote, cancel series, all games at Folsom, or even Folsom for home games and MH for away. CSU's stadium isn't big enough to host the game and there would be no revenue for us being there.

11. GoBuffs08

GoBuffs08 Well-Known Member

Move the game to Boulder only, if not able to cancel entire thing. No more Invesco, and no trips to the high school field that is Ft. Collins.

12. boulder77

boulder77 Certified Organic Club Member

Cancel the ****er. I voted for campus sites as being the lesser of two evils.

13. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

I'd be OK with keeping it in Denver if they made some significant changes to how they handle the game day experience down there. First, no games before 1:30. Next, open up all the entry gates and staff them accordingly. Get people into the damn stadium. Next, cool it with the cops in the riot gear. This isn't a G-20 conference. Next, no restrictions on when people can leave the parking lots. Having cops harrassing people to leave: "TIME TO GO, THE EVENT IS OVER". is way over the top. Just ridiculous.

In short, if I felt like my presence there was appreciated instead of tolerated, I might support keeping the game in Denver. I'm not holding my breath.