What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

RMS ticket questions

Buffarino

Math - how does it work?
Club Member
A couple questions about the RMS tickets

1. CU has the West side of the stadium again, correct? I don't want to end up surrounded by goat ****ers.

2. Does anyone know what face value is on Club Seats? Asking prices are all across the board on those.

I was at ticketmaster the other day and the rammies still have club seats available, you can use that as your baseline. Sorry I can't remember how much off the top of my head tho

Thanks. Looks like they go for $120.50 each. Makes it even funnier to see the guys trying to get $280 each on Craigslist. :lol:

Thanks. Looks like they go for $120.50 each. Makes it even funnier to see the guys trying to get $280 each on Craigslist. :lol:

I can't go, well, if I did go I'd be about an hour late, I'd probably just scalp the tix right after KO, which is what I will probably do at the home games I get to go to.

I can't go, well, if I did go I'd be about an hour late, I'd probably just scalp the tix right after KO, which is what I will probably do at the home games I get to go to.

If I can't find something cheap closer to the game, that's what I'll likely do. Right now everyone seems to think they're going to get face for their tickets. I'll be down there tailgating so buying day of will be easy.

I hate this game in Denver so, so much. Have I mentioned that before? :lol:

If I can't find something cheap closer to the game, that's what I'll likely do. Right now everyone seems to think they're going to get face for their tickets. I'll be down there tailgating so buying day of will be easy.

I hate this game in Denver so, so much. Have I mentioned that before? :lol:
i am already selling below face...

there are always about 15,000 empty seats in the stadium, scalping shouldn't cost more than 20-30 dollars around kickoff

i am already selling below face...

I saw that. I think we're going to need 4 together and I'm hoping to be in the lower level. I hate sitting in the upper deck at Invesco. I feel like I'm going to fall down the stands because they're so steep.

I think 65K is probably in the ballpark. More CU fans than CSU fans. It always works out that way. If this was a game between two halfway decent teams, it would probably sell out. But there's not even a lot of juice leading up to the game. Nobody seems to care right now.

I think 65K is probably in the ballpark. More CU fans than CSU fans. It always works out that way. If this was a game between two halfway decent teams, it would probably sell out. But there's not even a lot of juice leading up to the game. Nobody seems to care right now.

my guess is sub 60k

When you're getting $125 tickets for $25 outside the stadium like I did yesterday, you know it's going to be a small crowd.

Back