What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

RMS ticket sales

Since I have been here the CSU game has been part of the CU sports pass. Your only options is just football or football and basketball. CSU kids pay 25 bucks I believe for this game. The rest is free.

Yeah but when I was there a couple years ago the pricing was different, it said cu sports pass, csu ticket and basketball pass as three different charges and the csu game was an extra 50 bucks I believe that couldn't be excluded from the purchase:
It's not like that anymore.

I opted out as well. I got tired of paying the price for nose bleed seats and then getting raped to get seats that were worse than my seats at Folsom. This will be the first one I have not gone to and the fact that it was a 5 PM start also played into it. The environment has not been a good one to take my kids to for many years and this year will be about as bad as it gets with the amount of time the students have to get loaded. Not family friendly at all.

I traded the 4 tix for this game for 2 tix in the Champion Center for the Oregon game. Good value and I get to see the new steats without having to buy the whole season.

My daughter has dance and then a sleepover and I told my wife this morning I didn't want to go to the game and I would deal with my daughters stuff. She told me I was going and she already arranged the getting my daughter everywhere . :(

Don't be a whiny, b*tch. Go to the game and support the Buffs, what's the problem?
I was just about to say something similar.

Ya we all hate the game against the Sheep. Ya we all hate the game at SAF@MH. Its still Colorado football. Its going to be a beautiful day on Saturday to watch football. The team could use a little bit of fan energy in the stadium. Many worse things your wife could have asked you to do than go to Denver and watch CU football.

Agree with many of you. I hate the game being in Denver, but I'll be there. Ram fans seem to love it, yet refuse to acknowledge...
-Pain to get there and park
-Costs much more than home game
-Getting in stadium takes at least 30 minutes
-Nothing but cursing and immaturity from many fans on the way in
-Ridiculous route if you don't enter at the "proper gate"
-Most of us go to college games because that's what we want
-If I want NFL, I'll go to Bronco game
-One third to half the fans in the stadium don't care who wins, yet they get the lower seats between the 20s

My daughter has dance and then a sleepover and I told my wife this morning I didn't want to go to the game and I would deal with my daughters stuff. She told me I was going and she already arranged the getting my daughter everywhere . :(

The Wifey is a 'Keeper!'

Agree with many of you. I hate the game being in Denver, but I'll be there. Ram fans seem to love it, yet refuse to acknowledge...
-Pain to get there and park - easier than getting from aurora to FTC
-Costs much more than home game - they wouldn't know cause they only buy one game ticket a year
-Getting in stadium takes at least 30 minutes - that's faster than last weeks Broncos game
-Nothing but cursing and immaturity from many fans on the way in - that's how they treat raider/chief fans
-Ridiculous route if you don't enter at the "proper gate" - go to more Broncos games and it will be a lot easier
-Most of us go to college games because that's what we want - ????WTF are you talking about you dirty hippie
-If I want NFL, I'll go to Bronco game - great see you there
-One third to half the fans in the stadium don't care who wins, yet they get the lower seats between the 20s - finally something we agree on

Answers from CSU fans above

Answers from CSU fans above
I know you were half kidding about the wait to get into the Broncos game last week, but seriously the wait was NO JOKE. it was twice as long getting in Sunday as it was the last season. I hope it isn't as bad for the RMS.

Sheep are bleating on RN about 28k total /11k students now. If true, that atmosphere is going to be very very hostile.

I saw something on the @CSUfootball twitter page that said student tickets were $20. With that $220,000 in revenue, they only need 1,000 more games to pay for their stadium.

In years past the one thing I have found funny is the CSU side always tries to be louder than the CU side, even when they are on offense.

I saw something on the @CSUfootball twitter page that said student tickets were $20. With that $220,000 in revenue, they only need 1,000 more games to pay for their stadium.

In years past the one thing I have found funny is the CSU side always tries to be louder than the CU side, even when they are on offense.

I am pretty sure students can buy $20 tickets now that they ran out of their allotment of 10,000.

I'm confused. I thought RG's getting this game optional was a plus because mile high isn't Folsom. Now we're criticizing the people who want this game gone?

I'm confused. I thought RG's getting this game optional was a plus because mile high isn't Folsom. Now we're criticizing the people who want this game gone?
Similar to my reaction. I'm good with folks on either side of this decision.

I'm not criticizing anyone. My thought is, the game will be done in 5 years now that RG has cancelled the series, so we might as well show up and support the team for the games. If you choose not to go because of reasons other than wanting the series to go away, that's a personal decision.

The game is going away. Its done. RG has cancelled it. I don't think anything is going to get rid of it any earlier than that at this point. I completely understand not wanting to go to mile high though. Its not a good college football atmosphere. Its not family friendly anymore. Its an important game is all. Could be an important shift in momentum for the program.

As a CSU fan I don't exactly like the game in Denver. I do like how, if both teams are good/somewhat relevant, greater fan attendance can be accommodated. That's cool. I also think the game is more family friendly in Denver, as if it's remotely family friendly at all. As an opposing fan, attending this game in Boulder or Fort Collins would not get you treated better. I went to all but the last Showdown held in Boulder (when CSU finally won, ugh). By the last one I was tired of dealing with CU fans so I stayed home. This is not criticism of your fan base, CSU fans would be equally bad if the game were in Fort Collins. I've been to all the games in Denver since 2000. I like attending CSU games so the fact that it's in Denver makes it a little easier and more comfortable.

CSU had a 10K allotment of student tickets for this game which were sold for $25 (not free). After selling out CSU has continued to allow students to buy tickets for $25. It looks like CSU should have a solid crowd, for once.

Back to fan bases and game day experiences. I will be the first to admin that as a student I was a giant asshole to CU fans, and really, most opposing fans regardless of team. That was a mistake. I was young and stupid. I assume most on this board are beyond that phase too, if you ever were in it to begin with. Let's make sure to to our part on Saturday, share a beer with opposing fans walking past, and wish them good game.

As a CSU fan I don't exactly like the game in Denver. I do like how, if both teams are good/somewhat relevant, greater fan attendance can be accommodated. That's cool. I also think the game is more family friendly in Denver, as if it's remotely family friendly at all. As an opposing fan, attending this game in Boulder or Fort Collins would not get you treated better. I went to all but the last Showdown held in Boulder (when CSU finally won, ugh). By the last one I was tired of dealing with CU fans so I stayed home. This is not criticism of your fan base, CSU fans would be equally bad if the game were in Fort Collins. I've been to all the games in Denver since 2000. I like attending CSU games so the fact that it's in Denver makes it a little easier and more comfortable.

CSU had a 10K allotment of student tickets for this game which were sold for $25 (not free). After selling out CSU has continued to allow students to buy tickets for $25. It looks like CSU should have a solid crowd, for once.

Back to fan bases and game day experiences. I will be the first to admin that as a student I was a giant asshole to CU fans, and really, most opposing fans regardless of team. That was a mistake. I was young and stupid. I assume most on this board are beyond that phase too, if you ever were in it to begin with. Let's make sure to to our part on Saturday, share a beer with opposing fans walking past, and wish them good game.
SHUT YOUR F*CKING MOUTH

That CSU bandwagon is going strong. Good for them. Means nothing for us except a little extra annoyance this week though.

Why can't all CSU fans be as cool as you? You're a good guy ramfan, good luck Saturday.

Back