What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

RMS ticket sales

boob-gifs-vs-butt-gifs-122.gif

We win the battle of the bobos!

Something helping them sell student tix, is that CSU can buy single game tickets to this game. CU students have to buy the season sports pass.

So they actually didn't pass us. Those that opted out should really pick up a ticket if they haven't already.

Nope. Like every year it will be empty. Tomorrow I will take a picture of the stands in each quarter and we can post here and see if it is even close to 60k.
I never said it would sell out, but there will be more people there than there have been since 2008.

I never said it would sell out, but there will be more people there than there have been since 2008.

Of course man. I didn't mean to say you were saying that it would be a sellout. Is just that it always looks so empty. We shall see!

Something helping them sell student tix, is that CSU can buy single game tickets to this game. CU students have to buy the season sports pass.

There is an email that says students can but a ticket for $25. It just got forwarded to me by someone trying to get me to buy it for them.

Then that is a very recent development
It is a confusing email. Upon second look it is addressed to CU Denver students, but then goes on to say it is only for students for the University of Colorado which I would interpret as being for all.

Stadium looked really full on TV. First time in a LOOOONG time they didn't have to shy away from an actual pan stadium shot

Lower bowl appeared full all the way around. Upper bowl was emptier. Student sections on both ends were full and rocking. Id say 60k is a good number.

Buffs students were good last night. Nice to see them show up. Honestly last night was a great atmosphere and a fun game. Lot D tailgating was a blast, everyone was going crazy and we had a nice view of all the drunk people trying to walk down the hill and eat ****. Season ticket holders who opted out definitely missed out on this one.

The student section in all white was awesom. I was estimating about 2/3rd capacity which would be in the 50k to 55k range. 66K would mean only 12k or so empty seats and I think there were way more than that. But great crowd and atmosphere nevertheless.

Back