What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Road Game Tickets

BeachBronco

If you order road game tickets, when do you get them? I ordered my FSU tickets a few weeks ago and have not seen them in the mail yet. Should I be concerned? I would just feel a lot better with them in hand.

i always worry until they are in hand...but i have never been shut out. they seem to like to keep us in suspense....

however, a call to the ticket office to confirm receipt of your payment and delivery would probably be a good idea...

If you order road game tickets, when do you get them? I ordered my FSU tickets a few weeks ago and have not seen them in the mail yet. Should I be concerned? I would just feel a lot better with them in hand.

I haven't gotten mine yet either but I'm not too worried just yet, but I'll probably give them a call if I don't get them in the next week or so.

I spoke to my mother yesterday about the FSU tickets she ordered for us. She called the CU ticket office and CU does finally have the tickets in hand. Apparently we will be seeing them sent out next week some time or early the following week. :smile2:

Thanks for the reminder....just realized I haven't gotten my FSU Tix either...figured since I paid already I had 'em and the future wifey filed them away or something...

Back