1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Road losing streak

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by fwbuff, Nov 20, 2011.

1. fwbuff

fwbuff Active Member

Someone asked what the record for longest road-losing streak was in the game thread last night. The good news is we're only halfway there. Northwestern lost 46 straight on the road from '74-'82. So...at least we've got that going for us.

2. btbuff

btbuff It's an inside joke Club Member

Another four years... :bang:

3. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

which is nice

4. The Guest

The Guest Guest

[​IMG]

5. wsp4820

wsp4820 Sally Club Member Junta Member

[video=youtube;r3gbi-NgWBk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3gbi-NgWBk[/video]

Sorry, I just wanted to keep the Bill Murry movie reference thing going.

6. The Guest

The Guest Guest

That was my favorite part of that movie. And honestly, I really really liked the movie, even aside from that scene.

Oh, and also...

[​IMG]

7. wsp4820

wsp4820 Sally Club Member Junta Member

ESTEBAN IS DEAD!!!!!!!!! (all caps)

8. rynobuff

rynobuff Club Member Club Member

Maybe we should just schedule a road game at Western State or Ft. Lewis or something to get rid of this streak.... although can't say how confident I'd be in getting a W in one of those games :lol:

9. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

Until we stop being the softest team in FBS and show that we care, it's never going to end. The last time CU even looked like they cared on the road was Nebraska '08. Anyone predicting wins at Fresno or Wazzu next year at this point is insane. Fresno State might not be very good, but you know a Pat Hill team facing a Pac-12 opponent at home is going to be fired up and give it 120%. Wazzu has new life under Wulff and also plays extremely hard from start to finish as we learned in Boulder this year. And it's not like we have a significant enough edge (or any edge) in talent to overcome that.