What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ROAD TRIP - Roll Call - UMass

Oh, and we'll be at the North Star in about 30. Trying to get teenagers moving is always fun, despite the enticement of all you can eat breakfast.

Hey, I actually heard UMass smack talk last night. Some skinny academic looking dork gave a "You got nuthin'" under his breath as installed past with my beers. (Was wearing CU golf shirt)
Thought it was some Sox fan talking to a Bluejay fan then I looked back and saw the hipster immediately turn away from me and shuffle away for a beer.
It was weird.

UMASS lacks in the school spirit department, it's a consequence of trying to emulate Harvard, MIT, Amherst, et al. For the full Masshole effect, you really need to engage with the Red Sox/Bruins/Celtics/Patriots fans. Those assholes would give us a run for our money.

Where are all the ABers doing their pregame festivities down in Foxboro? Planning our arrival in the vicinity around 1230 - 1300.

At North Star. We think we see hotrack's family, but don't see him. Maybe he's ****ting.

Flabuff- the guy who gave me the idea for Pedro will be at the game today. Both he and his wife were there that fateful evening. They both will be there. If you can find them, do so. His name is Bruce and his wife is Amy. Great folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flabuff- the guy who gave me the idea for Pedro will be at the game today. Both he and his wife were there that fateful evening. They both will be there. If you can find them, do so. His name is Bruce and his wife is Amy. Great folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

philly wants to meet the antiquing FlaBuff

Tell her i miss her and not to worry-- none of the pics were stored in iCloud.
Obviously Liver couldn't deliver or PHILLY's Sister would have paid for his attendance this weekend.

We definitely had more. That was the most empty stadium I've ever seen though. Doesn't matter, we won.

sorry I missed you Philly. I'm back at the hotel in Boston. it was good to meet Sweaty and the guys. Hot Rack and I crossed a lot of the same ground and knew a lot of the same people. Excellent family as well. I didnt meet your friends. Sacky.

Percentage of CU fans to UMass fans was probably in the neighborhood of 60/40, maybe as high as 65/35 - definitely a Buff dominated crowd...

From Buff Stampede:

"MacIntyre praised the support they received from the fans that were at Gillette Stadium to root them on this past Saturday: "I tell you, the fans there, I sent a tweet out and I am going to send an e-mail to the people that came, they were phenomenal. They kept the energy on the bench and they never really got down on us, even when we got down. They were cheering and our kids fed off of that. We need that here [Saturday night]. Those kids hear that, they feel that, they sense that and it means a lot to them because they are working hard." He also praised Crowder as have others.

I just gave out a little "woot" so as to not wake the house. Despite all our Sunday/Monday morning quarterbacking, it was a really great time and awesome to see a win on the road. It was my first road win since 2004 against Wazzu in Seattle. Common thread? Had the whole family with me at that game too. The future OL slept in the stands for 3 quarters in that game one.

Also making it worth it - ask the boys what the best part of the weekend was, all three said, "The game, Dad!"

I traveled to CU @ FSU, @ WVU and @ OSU before this game. This was the best trip of them all. Obviously finally traveling for a win was great, but it was the best trip of them all even before the game started. Knocking around Boston and the visit to Fenway for a great baseball game were awesome. Stopping by the Statue of Liberty on the way home on a beautiful clear day was the icing on the cake.

Great trip, I hope CU schedules something out east again soon.... How about UVA, Syracuce, Pitt or Penn St. or even UNC (this will create a rift in the household). Schedule it and East Coast Buffs will come!

Oh yeah, I got to see Rugged and Teats again. Great to see you guys again!

I traveled to CU @ FSU, @ WVU and @ OSU before this game. This was the best trip of them all. Obviously finally traveling for a win was great, but it was the best trip of them all even before the game started. Knocking around Boston and the visit to Fenway for a great baseball game were awesome. Stopping by the Statue of Liberty on the way home on a beautiful clear day was the icing on the cake.

Great trip, I hope CU schedules something out east again soon.... How about UVA, Syracuce, Pitt or Penn St. or even UNC (this will create a rift in the household). Schedule it and East Coast Buffs will come!

I believed you until you said it was great to see Rugged and Teats. Almost had us fooled!

Always a pleasure seeing you guys!

Back