What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rocky Mountain Showdown hoops edition

Man one of my friends is really freaking stupid. Told him to buy the $10 or $15 ticket and in a open section so a few people I know are still up in the air can buy tickets and sit with us. Well, he buys the $20 ticket in a section with no other open seats

CU fans almost out numbered Air Force fans today, it was a nice showing by CU fans.

It was weird hearing it on the radio. Very quiet when Air Force was on offense. You could hear a lot of shoes squeaking. Only got loud when CU scored.

Anyone else taking the bus up?

Wonder if anyone would give me a hard time bringing a cooler of beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Csu looks better than expected. What are the computers saying? I'm not sure my heart can take another loss there.

Csu looks better than expected. What are the computers saying? I'm not sure my heart can take another loss there.

Close, KenPom has it as a 1 pt CU W - 75-74. I expect the spread to to be open in the 3/4ish area.

How many CU fans do you think will be at Moby Tuesday?

We can only hope that this cold weather/snow coming mid-week doesn't pan out to be anything more than that.

Massey Ratings is projecting a CU win but only by a score of 72 - 71. Probably would not be good for your heart.

We can only hope that this cold weather/snow coming mid-week doesn't pan out to be anything more than that.
It wouldn't be CU/CSU at the Ft if the weather wasn't lousy. Can't remember the last time I drove up there on dry roads.

Close, KenPom has it as a 1 pt CU W - 75-74. I expect the spread to to be open in the 3/4ish area.

54% win probability

This game is their super bowl - and unfortunately there's not really any way to account for that mathematically. It's going to be a tough out, but I think we can win.

Last edited:
Ya saw the parking lot, can't find info on if it is free or not. I will assume so since I cannot find any prices anywhere

Also lots of seats still available over in section L. Should get a lot of buff fans over there to bother their student section.

I think it's a pay lot. Either that or it was full

I think I'm going to head to road 34 for a beer before the game and try to leave my truck there during the game.

Interesting note from JG - CSU has the lowest turnover percentage in the nation. They're also very good offensive rebounders while still able to get back on D. This is going to lead to very few opportunities for us to get out and run. This game is going to be a slugfest.

Interesting note from JG - CSU has the lowest turnover percentage in the nation. They're also very good offensive rebounders while still able to get back on D. This is going to lead to very few opportunities for us to get out and run. This game is going to be a slugfest.
CSU gets offensive rebounds 34.7% of the time, which is #94 in the nation and the D1 average is 31.9% so we'll get some chances to run. CSU is not a very good shooting team though, just 31.8% (D1 average: 34.0%) from 3 and 45.2% from 2 (D1 average:48.8%). Like us, they get to the stripe on 55%+ possessions.

CSU gets offensive rebounds 34.7% of the time, which is #94 in the nation and the D1 average is 31.9% so we'll get some chances to run. CSU is not a very good shooting team though, just 31.8% (D1 average: 34.0%) from 3 and 45.2% from 2 (D1 average:48.8%). Like us, they get to the stripe on 55%+ possessions.
great. I'm driving to fort collins to watch a free throw contest.

I watched CSU-New Mexico St on Root over the weekend. Not impressed with the lambs at all. Obviously, this being their super bowl, its going to be tough. It always is. But if the Buffs play up to their ability, it shouldn't be close.

Did anyone else watch that CSU-NMSU game? How drunk was the color guy. He was adamant that NMSU should've fouled in a tie game with 7 seconds left. I was baffled. NMSU also has a 7'5 monster. Interesting to see.

They only allow 22% of initial FGA to come in transition, that's phenomenal given their offensive rebounding numbers.

If you don't turnover the ball, get to the line (which CSU does very well), get offensive boards and are good in transition defense....you are going to be competitive in a lot of games that talent wise you shouldn't be.

I watched that guy from NMSU last year in the tourney (forget who they played) he didnt have much talent, but he didnt need to do much but stand in the paint and catch the ball then lay it in. He was also like 250 or something.

I think I'm going to head to road 34 for a beer before the game and try to leave my truck there during the game.

Alright I'm probably in. I grew up in FoCo and have never even heard of that place before

Back