What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rocky Mountain Showdown hoops edition

I've been to Moby for WBB and VB (not this season) and had to pay to park at the lot next to the arena.

CSU AD passing these out to first 1000 students...

Bag6MqVCUAAtkNv.jpg:large

Can C-Unit bring some of their own?
aed94ba6887e484fa141e83a06ff25ab302075843.jpeg

4697b05ab760d83208c9eb8fc9f09bd6415121601.jpeg

Not taking the bus, but is there a pre-game meeting place for a beer or two?

Three good places right by Road 34, Fuzzys taco shop, Mo jeauxs, and cb & potts a little west. The gf and I will either be at Fuzzy's or 34 if anyone wants to meet up.

Im headed to road 34 before the game. kinda shocked at the line, but then again, this one could be a real nail biter.

ESPN 3? WTF is that? If I have a sports package that includes all the ESPN Alternate channels will I be able to watch the game on TV rather than an Etch-a-sketch or whatever the hell you need to receive ESPN 3? I am in full panic mode, I just figured this game would be broadcast on Root.

ESPN 3? WTF is that? If I have a sports package that includes all the ESPN Alternate channels will I be able to watch the game on TV rather than an Etch-a-sketch or whatever the hell you need to receive ESPN 3? I am in full panic mode, I just figured this game would be broadcast on Root.

It will be available to you on http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index

ESPN3 is the online viewing service for ESPN. The game is not available on normal TV, but ESPN 3 is much better than MWTV

I didn't think all that much about csu's win over NM State. Then I read NM State is favored to win the Mountain West. So, should I be more concerned? This will be a really good test. I worry about our lack of consistency. I hope the "last half of Harvard / Air Force" team shows up.

I didn't think all that much about csu's win over NM State. Then I read NM State is favored to win the Mountain West. So, should I be more concerned? This will be a really good test. I worry about our lack of consistency. I hope the "last half of Harvard / Air Force" team shows up.

i think you're a little confused.

Colorado better effing win this game. The talent and experience differential is massive. This is a game where Tad needs to get it done. No excuses.

NM St is not in Mtn West, they are in the WAC. They won the WAC last year, mainly feeding it inside to the guy who is like 7'6"

Found this on the denverpost . Seems like they are going to change up how they act after shots are taken to try and lower the number of rebounds we get. That extra weight that jelly put on this summer I think will really help him out here. He's got about 2" on santo, but now outweighs him by about 8 lbs, where as last year he'd be about 20lbs under.

Make no mistake about it - they cant play like they did against UCSB, Jackson st, first half harvard and come out of moby with a W.

I think this is the game where everything starts coming together for the Buffs. They have traditionally thrived of intensity, and Spencer should lead the charge there, as he likes to run his mouth about the Rams.

I'm gonna be pissed if I go up to Ft. Fun only to see a loss.

You'll be more pissed when 2000k students flip you off the whole game. At least two years ago they stopped the f bombs. Before that it was f CU every 30 seconds

Everybody needs to remember a few things - the hardest sport to win on the road is college basketball. The road winning percentage in major men's college basketball is .340 -- meaning the road team wins roughly one out of every three games.

Also, the sharp gambling $ is on CSU - the line is down to -2 (-105) meaning it's likely headed to -1.5. And this is coming with 85% of the spread money coming in on CU, so that means that the sharp money (15%) is on CSU and moving the line.

While I like CU's chances tonight, sharp gamblers are on CSU and winning on the road is tough.chart-wp.jpg

Last edited:
Plus, CSU is great at doing the things that throw us off our game the most - limiting fastbreak opportunities (getting back on defense, limiting turnovers, not fouling, etc.). This is going to be a tight one.

Plus, CSU is great at doing the things that throw us off our game the most - limiting fastbreak opportunities (getting back on defense, limiting turnovers, not fouling, etc.). This is going to be a tight one.

If the Mayor and Ski (and others) drive the lane and attack the rim, the new rules may result in more fouls by the lambs than we've seen in recent trips to ft. fun.

If the Mayor and Ski (and others) drive the lane and attack the rim, the new rules may result in more fouls by the lambs than we've seen in recent trips to ft. fun.

Counting on officiating to reward our aggressive play is a recipe for disaster.

Back