What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rocky Mountain Showdown - News & Updates

That's good, my brother just about quit. He got tired of moving.
It's a stressful job, If that's your livelihood, especially now days with high school ball becoming more intense in Colorado. I see everything out HC deals with on a year round basis and I don't envy him for a lot of it.

It's a stressful job, If that's your livelihood, especially now days with high school ball becoming more intense in Colorado. I see everything out HC deals with on a year round basis and I don't envy him for a lot of it.
Sounds like it's becoming more intense everywhere, Texas, that's a given. They don't have much patience there or any states these days.

I was flying back from Charlotte sitting next to a lady. I didn't really talk to her until we were about to land. She and her one son were heading to Ft. Collins to see her other son who goes to CSU. Turns out her son is Collin Hill. He was an early enrollee in January. He was an all state QB in S.C. He's 6' 5" and 225. Anyone know anything about him? I have a feeling he's pretty good.
Was Mom pretty hot? pics?

Rumors that starting Safety Preston Hodges is no longer on the team. That's TWO dB starters gone in an already weak Secondary

Rumors that starting Safety Preston Hodges is no longer on the team. That's TWO dB starters gone in an already weak Secondary

He was listed behind Sweet on the depth chart post Spring. Sweet is likely looking at some sort of suspension (undoubtedly after our game) unless he gets Bailer treatment by the local PD.

Seems like the talent was best that came in under Fairchild but mostly played under McElwain. I'm not as impressed with McElwains recruits. Could be wrong, just an impression with no research to support.

Seems like the talent was best that came in under Fairchild but mostly played under McElwain. I'm not as impressed with McElwains recruits. Could be wrong, just an impression with no research to support.
The guy definitely knew how to recruit and develop offensive lineman, a lot of that was the mentality and physicality be emphasized.

Drove by the Rams stadium yesterday. They are making lots of progress.... but man it seems small

Yes, but not big enough for P5 imo

No. But that was a hail mary pass. I think it was the right move to build a great on-campus G5 stadium that included a plan that would allow expansion... which it looks like they did. I'm much more interested in going to a game in FoCo now to maybe check things out on a CU bye week. Want to get to AFA first, though.

Back