What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rocky Mountain Showdown - News & Updates

Probably would have been too tight a turn to paint the end zones and then have them ready for the Broncos opener on Thursday. I was even thinking as a Broncos fan that we don't want to see any rain tonight as the field would get pretty beat up.

Is sheep's blood in the end zones good or bad for us?

It'll be their defensive players, so good. Very good. It's only bad if we bleed.

post-39836-white-goodman-nobody-makes-me-07uB.gif

National TV and no end zone paint. Why the **** is this game still at this ****ing stadium?? So amateur.

If I had the money to make one of those mega donations to the AD, I'd make my donation contingent on me also funding the buyout for the rest of the RMS contract and that CSU will never again be played in football unless they come to Folsom for as long as I am a donor.

Just in case things go bad tonight, allbuffs bros get in here
tumblr_nh5tcasA7v1qcwqvno1_500.0.gif

Jkjk the rise is real (CU by 21). I can't promise I won't troll CSU fans on Twitter, definitely won't use the allbuffs twitter if I do :p

Wqwke.gif%20

National TV and no end zone paint. Why the **** is this game still at this ****ing stadium?? So amateur.
That's ok, the ESPN studio guys have yet to pronounce Sefo's name correctly. Different one each time, so eventually they'll get it right...

Back