What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rodney be ballin"

shang

I know the consensus is that Rodney is a helluva recruiter... and I don't doubt that.... but just wanna say he's still got serious court skills... in the pro-am league he's playing in, he launched 32 pts a couple of weeks ago and then chen followed up w/ 39 pts last week.... pretty fun...

Why did we never recruit him? I remember watching him at DU and he was pretty good

I believe we didnt have a place for him at the time. From what I remember, Patton was somewhat upset at the fact he couldnt bring him on, but obviously not upset enough to find him a spot

I saw him play twice — once at George and once at DU. I think he didn't play at a higher level because he didn't have the outside shot to keep defenses honest. Again, my opinion. Great defender and ballhandler, though.

I saw him play twice — once at George and once at DU. I think he didn't play at a higher level because he didn't have the outside shot to keep defenses honest. Again, my opinion. Great defender and ballhandler, though.

i would have to agree seeing him back at DU, but I tell you what, he's got an outside shot now!

I played against him in high school and he was a great, but not elite player. Frankly, he didn't really even stand out on his AAU team. He averaged 10 points a game at DU his senior year. Maybe a role player at CU, but he wouldn't have been a game changer IMO.

I played against him in high school and he was a great, but not elite player. Frankly, he didn't really even stand out on his AAU team. He averaged 10 points a game at DU his senior year. Maybe a role player at CU, but he wouldn't have been a game changer IMO.

This. He's a couple years older than I am, he was a very good player but never a force in high school. A good player, but couldn't take over games. DU was the right place and right level for him.

Back