What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ROLL CALL: 11/11/11 - AllBuffs Get-Together For The Home Opener

Goose

Hoops Moderator
Club Member
Junta Member
All right everyone, a new season of Buffs basketball is upon us and that means it's time to celebrate by drinking. So what's the difference between normal CU fan drinking and celebratory CU fan drinking? It means we drink with hats on.

And Friday, November 11th, we shall drink with hats. We're hoping to have a few AllBuffs get-togethers this season, and the first one will be for the home opener in which we will welcome the team back and celebrate what's to come in the future. So if you're interested in putting some faces to go along with usernames, head over to the Dark Horse. I should get there around 5:30, and it looks like we'll have an AllBuffs flag there so you don't have to wander around aimlessly looking for the tall balding guy and screaming "GOOSE!" Odds are we'll hang out until 7:15 or 7:30 before we start the procession over to the Foam Dome/Keg/Coors Event Center, so if you can't get there at 5:30, you still have time to catch up and grab a beer with us.

And if the thought of drinking with me isn't appealing enough, there's more. AllBuffs will be giving tickets to the game away. So if you don't have season tickets, and the $1 price tag is too high, here's your chance to get in to the game free. We'll have more info on that as it gets closer.

I hope to see you all there. CU fans need to make sure that the basketball team knows we're behind them, and AllBuffs is hoping to lead the way. We have some big stuff planned for this season, and this is only the beginning.

I'll be there +1.

We've got 11 tickets to give away.

Hopefully people show up. I was planning to buy a pitcher for every ticket that got claimed.

Sorry guys. At 5:30, I'll be cheering for the Buffs at tip-off at Coors. I think y'all should show up at the half at the latest to cheer on the ladies first. :nod:

I'll be there +1.

We've got 11 tickets to give away.

Hopefully people show up. I was planning to buy a pitcher for every ticket that got claimed.

Im doing No-Shave-November so its chill if you buy me beer

I'd attend, but I'm too busy with the big 11/11/11 Appocalypse False Flag Event.

In. Not sure what time yet. Although I'm not too happy a bunch of other ****tards are going to be taking up my space.

And I call the other side of the couch.

Bump.

Remember, I have tickets to give away. Just find the tall balding guy wearing the AllBuffs shirt who answers to the name Goose and give him a printout of the first post in this thread and you're going to the game. Tickets are limited to first come first serve, so the sooner you get to the Dark Horse, the better.

Sorry guys. At 5:30, I'll be cheering for the Buffs at tip-off at Coors. I think y'all should show up at the half at the latest to cheer on the ladies first. :nod:

Yeah for BeBe. I will be watching online from Iowa. Should get to see both games.

Bump, bump, bump.

AllBuffs has 11 tickets to the game tonight in honor of Nigel Tufnel Day. Want one? Find me. I'm tall, white, balding and will be wearing an AllBuffs shirt (BCS's leaving the vodka on the bus until 'Nik shows up with the new shirt for me). I should be at the Dark Horse between 5:30 and 6 pm, depending on when the girlfriend gets off of work today. Bring a printout of this page and BAM! Ticket.

Wish I could be there, was so wishing the season started last week. Oh well, cheer on our BUFFS boys!

Thanks to Abs, finding your way to free tickets just got easier. I will have the AllBuffs flag with me on display, so if you win one of the free tickets, buy Abs a drink the next time you see him.

Thanks to Abs, finding your way to free tickets just got easier. I will have the AllBuffs flag with me on display, so if you win one of the free tickets, buy Abs a drink the next time you see him.

Should we really be encouraging his drinking?

Just saw Nik at the Luncheon. I thought CTB was supposed to speak but none the less Derrick Webb and Rip were hilarious

Never got a chance to ask him to buy me beer at the DH though :lol:

Just saw Nik at the Luncheon. I thought CTB was supposed to speak but none the less Derrick Webb and Rip were hilarious

Never got a chance to ask him to buy me beer at the DH though :lol:

You're underage still? Cause unless you're a chick (I know you aren't, I've met you) it isn't worth the risk.

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

Tic-Tic-Tic, minutes away from heading out for Boulder. Planning on hydrating at the DH for the walk over. Go Buffs!

Back