What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ROLL CALL: 11/11/11 - AllBuffs Get-Together For The Home Opener

You're underage still? Cause unless you're a chick (I know you aren't, I've met you) it isn't worth the risk.

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

Yes I am. And I totally agree with the second part of your statement. I wouldn't expect anybody to risk it, especially since Ive got 12 Buff Gold sitting next to me right now.

Nice meeting ya Goose, Brad, BCS, Nik, Rugged, Snow, and Rumblin.

Oh and Brad thanks for letting me know about that Jiffy burger. So good.

Nice meeting ya Goose, Brad, BCS, Nik, Rugged, Snow, and Rumblin.

Oh and Brad thanks for letting me know about that Jiffy burger. So good.

I love peanut butter. I love burgers. But that thing sucks.

sorry I missed you guys, I have a all-night upgrade at work tonight and didn't want to be tempted to drink. I'll catch you at the Georgia game. What did you all think of the new club room? I was kinda disappointed because they cut the court in half and can see it being really crowded during conference games if it stays the same size.

sorry I missed you guys, I have a all-night upgrade at work tonight and didn't want to be tempted to drink. I'll catch you at the Georgia game. What did you all think of the new club room? I was kinda disappointed because they cut the court in half and can see it being really crowded during conference games if it stays the same size.

Much better than what we had.

But they didn't have free popcorn. I think we need to start an email campaign to Mike Bohn. We absolutely cannot be without popcorn for the Georgia game. It's a travesty. It's un-American.

But they didn't have free popcorn. I think we need to start an email campaign to Mike Bohn. We absolutely cannot be without popcorn for the Georgia game. It's a travesty. It's un-American.
free food for everyone!!!

I noticed the popcorn was gone as well and then I looked down at the rubber mats they had on the floor. I think they are worried about the mess it would create.

Sorry I missed everyone. I rolled in a little before 6 with work people but we ended up sitting upstairs so I missed the AllBuffs crowd. And then we drank too much and missed the game too. Maybe see you all at the tailgate tomorrow though.

Very good time last night at the DH! And Nik, that burger rocks! It went down very nicely with the beers. See ya at the tailgate today.

Back