What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll call - Arizona

BTW - the cops haven't hassled us at all for being on the grass this year.

I'm going to try to make my first Sackygate this weekend as well. Still 50/50 chance I'll get there in time though. Hope to be able to meet some of you and be able to put faces to names!

Assignments:

Buffnik: Veggie stuff for the rabbits & booze for the normal people.
Hugegroove: Booze
Darth: Booze - I won't be accused of not having adequate booze at one of these things again.
Burrito: Beer
ITB - Chips & Dip
Super Buff - Sliced french bread & butter. It's important that the bread be sliced so we're not all tearing it apart with our bare hands or trying to slice it with a butter knife.
Buffup - Chips & dip
Gramburglar - desserts (brownies, cookies, etc)
DBT - beer
Bups Johns - beer
GoMBuff - Soda for mixers - a couple 2 litre bottles each of coke, diet coke and sprite should do the trick nicely.
Duaneallman3 - booze - Don't bring crappy booze. That's the only rule.
BCS - Sliced french bread & butter.

We will set up at around 2:00 PM. I'll fire up the jambalaya as soon as we get set up. It usually takes about an hour for it to cook. No tent again this week. I just haven't bothered to go get another one. Don't know if I will until next year, either.

For anybody coming, but who did not RSVP, please choose from two of the following items:

Beer, booze, chips/dip, desserts, soda for mixers.

Booze - is that hard liquor? I know we were short of whiskey last time.

OK. Just so everybody knows the story here...

Last week, I didn't bring, nor did I ask anybody to bring, any kind of booze other than vodka. I did this because I felt like nobody would want to drink whiskey/rum/tequila/gin at 9:00 AM. Screwdrivers and bloody marys all call for vodka, so I thought that was all that was needed. Mea Culpa! I now know (and should have known all along) that allbuffs tailgaters consist of a group of alcoholic reprobates who have no problem drinking whiskey at any time of the day.

So yeah - bring whiskey.

Last week, I didn't bring, nor did I ask anybody to bring, any kind of booze other than vodka. I did this because I felt like nobody would want to drink whiskey/rum/tequila/gin at 9:00 AM. Screwdrivers and bloody marys all call for vodka, so I thought that was all that was needed. Mea Culpa! I now know (and should have known all along) that allbuffs tailgaters consist of a group of alcoholic reprobates who have no problem drinking whiskey at any time of the day.

So yeah - bring whiskey.
:lol: sorry, couldn't resist.

So yeah - bring whiskey.

You've seen the Buffs play. Of course people need whiskey pre-game. It dulls the pain.

I'm on it with the booze. You guys better be up for getting sauced with me.

Darth, remind me, do you prefer the Fuzzy Naval or the Strawberry Daquiri wine coolers?

I'm on it with the booze. You guys better be up for getting sauced with me.

Darth, remind me, do you prefer the Fuzzy Naval or the Strawberry Daquiri wine coolers?

Be careful or I'll have my girlfriend drink you under the table

Good to see you guys.

****ing security today.

I didn't even fill the flask I bought at the liquor store before the game. I pulled it out, the guy saw it, I opened it, turned it upside down and offered to let him smell it. Nothing had ever been in it. Regardless, he told me that I either had to take it back to my car or he needed to confiscate it. **** is getting ridiculous.

Jambalaya was awesome today Sacky, Thanks! Good tailgate, disappointing game. When does basketball season start.

Great tailgate Sacky, it was good seeing everyone.

The jumbalaya was fantastic and having other tailgates coming over for a taste speaks volumes.

I'm only gonna say this once, cause it's kind of weird, but Teets is getting better looking. Teets, don't get cocky, Darth's chick was still hotter. (Nice work, Snow)

Good to see you guys.

****ing security today.

I didn't even fill the flask I bought at the liquor store before the game. I pulled it out, the guy saw it, I opened it, turned it upside down and offered to let him smell it. Nothing had ever been in it. Regardless, he told me that I either had to take it back to my car or he needed to confiscate it. **** is getting ridiculous.
You think they would have sympathy for us fans and turn a blind eye?

Back