What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll call - Cal, Sept 10.

Damn I feel like I need to bring my dog so she can herd all these munchkins. Btw nik, I expect some serious improvement in your kid's bar abilities.

It sounds like BEBG and I will be there +5 after y'all made a good impression on our friends in Hawaii on Saturday. We'll have them and a couple others in tow for Saturday. Let me know what needs to be brought.

Damn I feel like I need to bring my dog so she can herd all these munchkins. Btw nik, I expect some serious improvement in your kid's bar abilities.

Noted. I'll put him through a couple practice runs this week. Make sure he knows to pull out the Red Stripes and hand them to random people. :smile2:

Will be at the game with the entire family but will be in lot 169 in the back by the bridge. If anyone heads by the area, stop by. We will be in a black suburban with the Margaritaville grill fire up!

I'll be there. I'll bring tortillas in anticipation of jambalaya burritos. :nod:

I'll stop by with a friend. Look forward to meeting everyone.....I think.

Has anyone heard from Sackman since the game? Maybe he decided to just stay in Honolulu :smile2:

Just got back in this morning. I'll post some pictures into Barzil of the epic tailgate. BJ Beatty and Rashidi Barnes were in attendance. It was fantastic. And we all got to meet Snow's dad, which helps to explain a lot about why Snow is the way he is.

I'll give this thread another day or so and make assignments on Thursday.

Just got back in this morning. I'll post some pictures into Barzil of the epic tailgate. BJ Beatty and Rashidi Barnes were in attendance. It was fantastic. And we all got to meet Snow's dad, which helps to explain a lot about why Snow is the way he is.

I'll give this thread another day or so and make assignments on Thursday.
:huh: Reserving judgment on dad crack.

Last edited:
Back