What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll call - Cal, Sept 10.

This will, indeed, be a big gater - all the better. So, here are the assignments:

GIA - Chips/Dip
Heywood - Beer
Unleash - Side Dish (your wife makes great stuff, be creative)
Snow - Tonic, lime, chips.
Tini (if you show up) - Some kind of food. Chips, side dish, whatever. Remember, you can't drink at this. Sorry. I'm not getting busted for serving liquor to minors.
Nik - Burgers & hot dogs
Rugged/Delpizzo (if you show) - Soda, chips - NO EVAN. That stuff is gross.
ITB - Side dish (potato salad, cole slaw, pasta salad, etc.)
Denver SC - beer
Montana - beer
BCS - Chips/Dip
TBD - beer
Dio - side dish
BEBG/BuffSoldier - Something for the grill (Burgers, brats, sausage, hot dogs, whatever)
Hugegroove - Bombay (maybe a dessert, if you're willing)
WSP - beer
BT Buff - Dessert.

How does that work for everybody? If you want to bring something special, by all means do so. I'll grill up anything, so be creative. We'll get there at around 10:30.

For those of you new to this - also feel free to bring along any liquor you enjoy. We often get bottles of tequila, whiskey, scotch, etc. It's all welcome. The only rule is that it can't be crap. No cheap junk at this party.

This will, indeed, be a big gater - all the better. So, here are the assignments:

GIA - Chips/Dip
Heywood - Beer
Unleash - Side Dish (your wife makes great stuff, be creative)
Snow - Tonic, lime, chips.
Tini (if you show up) - Some kind of food. Chips, side dish, whatever. Remember, you can't drink at this. Sorry. I'm not getting busted for serving liquor to minors.
Nik - Burgers & hot dogs
Rugged/Delpizzo (if you show) - Soda, chips - NO EVAN. That stuff is gross.
ITB - Side dish (potato salad, cole slaw, pasta salad, etc.)
Denver SC - beer
Montana - beer
BCS - Chips/Dip
TBD - beer
Dio - side dish
BEBG/BuffSoldier - Something for the grill (Burgers, brats, sausage, hot dogs, whatever)
Hugegroove - Bombay (maybe a dessert, if you're willing)
WSP - beer
BT Buff - Dessert.

How does that work for everybody? If you want to bring something special, by all means do so. I'll grill up anything, so be creative. We'll get there at around 10:30.

For those of you new to this - also feel free to bring along any liquor you enjoy. We often get bottles of tequila, whiskey, scotch, etc. It's all welcome. The only rule is that it can't be crap. No cheap junk at this party.

Unless BCS is going to stick to his commitment from the BuffChips show, that cheap ass better bring some beer too. 3 dollars in chips doesn't entitle you to the 18 beers he usually drinks.

:nod:

I'll try to stop by briefly but I probably won't be able to stay long if I make it. If I can't get there, I'll wave at all of you from the back of the equipment truck.

Unless BCS is going to stick to his commitment from the BuffChips show, that cheap ass better bring some beer too. 3 dollars in chips doesn't entitle you to the 18 beers he usually drinks.

:nod:
IM going to plus i just sent sacky a message

You can still bring beer

We should save bcs some trouble and write his excuse for not bringing what he is supposed to. No one's going to believe that he left it on the bus, since he's used that at least twice for AllBuffs things. I'm kind of feeling bad for him. He needs something believable to tell people.

Sacky,

How many burgers & how many dogs?

Are you going to season the burgers on the grill, or should I take care of that ahead of time?

We should save bcs some trouble and write his excuse for not bringing what he is supposed to. No one's going to believe that he left it on the bus, since he's used that at least twice for AllBuffs things. I'm kind of feeling bad for him. He needs something believable to tell people.
maybe he doesn't have enough money?

TBD - beer

Who's got the tin foil? :wow:

Sacky,

How many burgers & how many dogs?

Are you going to season the burgers on the grill, or should I take care of that ahead of time?

Take care of it ahead of time, or bring the seasoning along and we'll do it there. My best guess on attendance is around 30, so bring maybe a dozen of each. I'll be bringing some stuff along as well.

OK, stop bagging on BCS. He has his assignment and he's fine with it. Everybody contributes. BCS always comes through. Even when he forgets the vodka on the bus, it makes for an entertaining story years after the fact.

Who's got the tin foil? :wow:

Feel free to bring all the tin foil you'd like. I bring tin roasting pans to put the cooked food in. Perhaps you could fashion a few tin foil hats to cover the food with? That would be awesome.

Take care of it ahead of time, or bring the seasoning along and we'll do it there. My best guess on attendance is around 30, so bring maybe a dozen of each. I'll be bringing some stuff along as well.

:thumbsup:

I'll try to show up around 10:30 and hang around before we go drinking.

That's fine, but we'll just be getting set up at that point. You *could* make sure we get that corner spot. Just camp there and if somebody other than us show up, tell them that you're waiting for the rest of your group to show up. It usually happens once or twice a year that somebody will beat us to that corner. Set up a chair right next to the rock.

That's fine, but we'll just be getting set up at that point. You *could* make sure we get that corner spot. Just camp there and if somebody other than us show up, tell them that you're waiting for the rest of your group to show up. It usually happens once or twice a year that somebody will beat us to that corner. Set up a chair right next to the rock.
I'll come and help set up if I get their on time. You guys are in between Farrand and Farrand right? By the gate thing leading to Libby?

I'll come and help set up if I get their on time. You guys are in between Farrand and Farrand right? By the gate thing leading to Libby?

Yes - right next to that gate. There's a grassy area on the corner, we set up right on the corner of that grassy area.

We might have to buy a side for this game. We have the stampede tonight and soccer in the morning, so wont have time to make something. Don't worry though, the salsa will be back for the csu game.

I'll be there with some soda and brownies - but I will be drinking only alcoholic beverages and eating only meat

Back