What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call - CSU, Aug 29.

I drink almost no booze so......I'll just guess. Didn't know if you wanted tequila, vodka, whiskey, buorbon or what.

Sacky, what's your favorite beer?

Ale-Smith-IPA.jpg

I'll bring vodka. However, I'm coming on the bus. So, I might forget it there, and I don't know exactly when I'll get down there.

Okay, after swearing to boycott this game forever, I've decidided that since I'm in town (and have season tickets) I might as well go to this stupid ****ing game.

Did you get Lot C? Am I looking for a blue awning and an Allbuffs flag.

I'm not brining jack****, by the way. You ****ing people are lucky I'll be there at all.

You're welcome.

****ing client. I'm already put out you scheduled this meeting for 2:00, now you are more than 20 minutes late! ****! **** **** ****!

Okay, after swearing to boycott this game forever, I've decidided that since I'm in town (and have season tickets) I might as well go to this stupid ****ing game.

Did you get Lot C? Am I looking for a blue awning and an Allbuffs flag.

I'm not brining jack****, by the way. You ****ing people are lucky I'll be there at all.

You're welcome.

See ya there ****er.

what happened to Stone IPA? do you ever try their experimental stuff?

It's always been Alesmith for me (which I've proclaimed repeatedly in the beer thread). I just keep kegs of Stone IPA on tap at home, because they're easy to get and it's a very drinkable beer for me.

Not if somebody doesn't tell me where it is.

Is it confirmed for lot C?

And again, what am I looking for? Still a blue tent and Allbuffs flag?

Back