What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call - CSU @ Denver's Soul Crushing Gulag Stadium

Won't be there but will be at the game club level.. right next to the pathetic CSU student section bring it on bitches.

I'm a big dude, but +2 is a little insulting, tante.

I'll be at Daytona Beach, pissing a stream towards FLounder's island.

OK, here's the assignments:

Super Buff: Beer (twelver at a minimum)
Buffnik: Booze
Snow: Beer
Burrito: Large bottle of Martini & Rossi Dry Vermouth (Green label) & some chip dip.
BCS: Something for the grill.
FIB - you have already received your assignment.
Rugged: Veggie Tray & side dish (e.g. Potato salad, cole slaw, etc.).
Delpizzo - Beer.
Tante - Chips, dip, Beer.
Slider - One 2 Liter bottle of club soda. One 2 liter bottle of coke. TWO 2 liter bottles of diet coke.

I know of some other folks coming, so this should round out the party pretty well.

Burrito: Large bottle of Martini & Rossi Dry Vermouth (Green label) & some chip dip.
Delpizzo - Beer.
Slider - One 2 Liter bottle of club soda. One 2 liter bottle of coke. TWO 2 liter bottles of diet coke.

I know of some other folks coming, so this should round out the party pretty well.

I've got an unopened 1.75 of skyy vodka that found its way into my possession. I'll bring that, so if anyone wants to bring mixers keep that in mind.

If there isn't whiskey, I'm not letting people eat my veggies.

Delpizzo - Beer.

oh **** i was gonna bring chips but ill bring my chicken or maybe some other meat

Last edited:
I'm not sure I'm going to stay, but I'll bring that stuff since it will be cheap

Delpizzo - Beer.

Did not see myself on that list even though I will be grilling with ya. I will bring the Crazy Neighbor Beer but can help out with some stuff for the grill. Let me know.

Have fun folks.... I would also suggest that if you aren't bringing anything, but you're going to swing by the tailgate, a couple bucks to Sacky to cover expenses wouldn't go unappreciated.......

Sent the wife out shopping today. We are going to bring tortilla chips and cape cod chips ( **** you I love them) and guac, salsa ( maybe two) and french onion dip. All are going to be homemade and we hope the french onion tastes good since we have never made it before. We are big in the fresh made food thing. I will also bring a craft pack with something hoppy for sack since he is a hop head.

Sent the wife out shopping today. We are going to bring tortilla chips and cape cod chips ( **** you I love them) and guac, salsa ( maybe two) and french onion dip. All are going to be homemade and we hope the french onion tastes good since we have never made it before. We are big in the fresh made food thing. I will also bring a craft pack with something hoppy for sack since he is a hop head.

bad news guys, no cape cod chips so replaced with lays kettle chips, and costco doesn't sell tostitos anymore (WTF???) so picked up organic kirkland tortilla chips. I think they are made from real hippie. If anyone else is bring chips and dip you can plan accordingly.

bad news guys, no cape cod chips so replaced with lays kettle chips, and costco doesn't sell tostitos anymore (WTF???) so picked up organic kirkland tortilla chips. I think they are made from real hippie. If anyone else is bring chips and dip you can plan accordingly.

Oh goddammit, WHAT THE ****!?

Back