What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll call - CSU. Sept 1 at soul crushing gulag stadium

I'll bring some beer by still, but I'm not sure how long I'll stay. Also not sure I'll still need the ticket, but I'll let you know at the gaiter whether or not I do.

I'm going to try to park in the cash lot M across the street from C, but I can't tell from the map how to get there. It looks like a lot of the streets are one way. Anyone know how this works? Here's the map from the stadium.

http://www.sportsauthorityfieldatmi...arking/2013-parking-map-w-prices.pdf?sfvrsn=2

There are two ways into M. One is south of Colfax on Federal. The other is to enter the main entrance to the parking lot on Federal, North of Colfax. That will run you through the parking lots and you will eventually go under Colfax and empty out into lot M.

There are two ways into M. One is south of Colfax on Federal. The other is to enter the main entrance to the parking lot on Federal, North of Colfax. That will run you through the parking lots and you will eventually go under Colfax and empty out into lot M.

Thanks!

Thanks so much Sacky we had a great time. I drank too much but that's the ****ing point. Nice meeting Slider, superbuff and Flatirons and the others that I was too drunk to remember.

Oh and BC90, the meat you brought was superb. So yummy.

Last edited:
huli huli chicken FTW

Thanks so much Sacky we had a great time. I drank too much but that's the ****ing point. Nice meeting Slider, superbuff and Flatirons and the others that I was too drunk to remember.

****er, I remember meeting you. that was prior to 3 shots and 2 assaults on the flabongo tho.

huli huli chicken FTW

****er, I remember meeting you. that was prior to 3 shots and 2 assaults on the flabongo tho.

Oops I was just naming off the people I hadn't met before. I felt like we've met but yeah, we haven't.

Yeah good meeting you too! It will be easy to remember your name as well.

I got drunk af and left over $80 worth of alcohol at the tailgate. I hope you guys enjoyed it:lol:

There was some pretty good booze. A bottle of Crown was topped off in about 10 minutes. A bottle of Jameson lasted maybe 20 minutes.

Slider - you need to remember this isn't a frat party. I'll leave it at that.

Thanks for the tickets and the great tailgate! The highlight was definitely Slider trying to give that CSU fan cash because he felt bad for him.

I felt I made it in good time but still missed the chicken. Dammit! Slider was funny. I was telling him h3 needed to come into my work and fly the sims sometime......he would pause and struggle to focus.....then say "Yeah. I AM flying" and giggle a little bit. Was pretty funny. Not sure of the guys name that was with his gf and sister...but he got off a well timed 'I remember my first beer' crack on Sacky too.

I felt I made it in good time but still missed the chicken. Dammit! Slider was funny. I was telling him h3 needed to come into my work and fly the sims sometime......he would pause and struggle to focus.....then say "Yeah. I AM flying" and giggle a little bit. Was pretty funny. Not sure of the guys name that was with his gf and sister...but he got off a well timed 'I remember my first beer' crack on Sacky too.

Haha that was me, I wasn't in sliders group though. Just my girlfriend and I, oh and my sis stopped by for a bit I think you guys were talking about Byers.

Back