What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call for CU at Arizona State (Sat, Oct 29th)

I'll be there. I graduated from ASU, but grew up in Colorado. Buffs will always be #1 to me.

Section 29 row 15

Ditto, except the exact seats.

My wife got me tickets to the game for our anniversary and assured me they were in the CU section. Turns out, she thought the CU section was the whole side of the field where the visitor's bench is. :cry:

Instead of getting good seats, I'm sitting with the good guys.

It will be at night. Does that help?

not necessarily.... I know ASU likes them at night but TV prevails and I remember
a USC game at ASU one year that was played in 100 degree heat mid-afternoon

FTW- I will be there. Staying at my sister's place in Mesa for free/ going to the $30 deal
parents bought us two tickets to that-

How do you know that?

Because it's consistently a million degrees in AZ so they play most of their games at night - ITB is right though, every so often they'll play a day game for TV - but I was operating under the assumption that this game will not be one of those exceptions.

I was at the last ASU game, 102 degrees at kickoff at 7pm. Miserable.

Because it's consistently a million degrees in AZ so they play most of their games at night - ITB is right though, every so often they'll play a day game for TV - but I was operating under the assumption that this game will not be one of those exceptions.

I was at the last ASU game, 102 degrees at kickoff at 7pm. Miserable.

I was there too. Absolutly no breeze. Felt like sitting in an oven.

Just booked a flight and got the tickets. Pregame drinking/tailgating/drinking is definitely in order. We'll be able to contribute to the liquid side of a tailgate, but I somehow doubt my buddy in Phoenix will have anything else to contribute in terms of other tailgating items/gear.

Just booked a flight and got the tickets. Pregame drinking/tailgating/drinking is definitely in order. We'll be able to contribute to the liquid side of a tailgate, but I somehow doubt my buddy in Phoenix will have anything else to contribute in terms of other tailgating items/gear.
You are arriving with force.

Not sure what Tempe_Devil has planned for us before the game but Im sure we could contribute to the tailgate in one way or another but we'll be rolling 'bout 11 deep haha

Not sure what Tempe_Devil has planned for us before the game but Im sure we could contribute to the tailgate in one way or another but we'll be rolling 'bout 11 deep haha

[video=youtube;ja0jS_toKxk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja0jS_toKxk[/video]

i'll be there with a few of my clients who work in the phoenix area...

the question i am asking myself is "self, if i take these guys to an allbuffs tailgater will i ever get another job in the phoenix market?"

I would want to go with Rugged/Snow/teets to New Orleans just to observe. I'd be the camera guy. The amount of trouble those three could get into in that town is incomprehensible.

I would want to go with Rugged/Snow/teets to New Orleans just to observe. I'd be the camera guy. The amount of trouble those three could get into in that town is incomprehensible.
Will you pay for our plane tickets? If so, go for it.

Ill be there. UBL and Co raiding Tempe-Buffs Crib.

UBL and i gonna have the flyest costumes too

Back