What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call for the CU Football Preview Luncheon on February 3rd?

Nice recap AJ and thanks for taking the time to put it up for those of who got stuck at work or could not make it. Rep sent.

The recap already posted is excellent, but here is my part.

I woke up this morning at 5:00 and my son and I (16) made the long drive over from Parachute for the recruiting luncheon. I must say that it was WELL worth the 7 hours of drive time! The atmosphere was electric, the speakers were all excellent. We forked up the cash for a picture of my son with Rashan! He asked my son if he plays and what position and talked with him for a bit. He's a great guy, very friendly and offered valuable advice to my son. They raised over $78,000 for the excellence fund! Coach Embree is impressive, also EB and the rest of the staff.

Coach Mac is still an incredible motivator and speaker! Listening to him was the highlight for me.

I was busy contemplating the dried-sponge-cake croutons, so I might have been distracted.

Just read it - good summary with actual notes and stuff.

I find it hilarious you guys mentioned the croutons...we actually talked about them at our table as well, I don't know if they were cornbread croutons or what.

I really and truly think someone cut sara lee pound cake into squares and let it sit out over night.

It tasted fine, just a weird thing to have sweet cake instead of a garlicky cheesy crouton in the salad.

sure explains why there was no desert! Someone put it in the salad.

"Crouton.". Sounds like some far off planet. Are Croutonians peaceful?

He is a dynamite and convincing speaker.

... I expect us to win.

The standard is changing. How we do things, the way we do things, and when we do it. The thing I told them at our team meeting ... there's been a lot of great traditions around here ... that are coming back.

Attachments

• Recruiting Luncheon.jpg
    Recruiting Luncheon.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 0
Back