What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll call for Toledo

BuffWFU

Anyone coming out for the game? We'll get into town probably by 5, and are going to the CU tailgate at some point. Forget where our seats are, but somewhere in the CU section.

I'll be at the Chicago alum tailgate at some point. I'll be the one in the yellow t-shirt or sweatshirt. :)

I read that Toledo is doing a "Midnight Blue Out"
Buff fans you need to wear gold not black.

It is my birthday.... but can't get out of the house for this one....

see it on TV.

I'll be there...Section 37, Row W...planning on wearing a black #7 jersey to the game...I may pop into the alumni tailgate at some point but Im not sure...

No gold to wear to the game instead of black?? it'd be great if our section was pretty solidly gold...

Back