What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call for Tuesday Night - NIT Quarterfinals

Has mens BB won any kind of championship?

Here's what I was able to pull from our Wiki page:

NCAA Tournament Final Four
1942, 1955

NCAA Tournament Elite Eight
1942, 1955, 1962, 1963

NCAA Tournament Sweet Sixteen
1954, 1955, 1962, 1963

NCAA Tournament Round of 32
1942, 1954, 1955, 1962, 1963, 1969, 1997

NCAA Tournament appearances
1940, 1942, 1946, 1954, 1955, 1962, 1963, 1969, 1997, 2003

Conference regular season champions
1954, 1955, 1962, 1963, 1969

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorado_Buffaloes_men's_basketball

Here's what I was able to pull from the History that Plati published on cubuffs.com:

NIT Champions: 1940

NIT Final 4: 1991 (lost in semis, won consolation game)

Other NIT Appearances:
1938, 1941, 1995, 1999, 2000, 2004, 2006

HISTORY section

Just bough 4 this morning. Son, Daughter, and Wife will all be joining me for the game. We are in Sec 5 in the corner, row 12. Hope to see some of you yahoos at the game!

I don't know yet. Pre-game for me depends on how early we can get a sitter to come (or if we can't get one and I'm going without my wife).

I believe I am going to get out of work early and take the family up to the Darkhorse for some pre-game burgers/wings. Saw Snow and Rugged last before NU. Hope to see some of you guys before the game! Snow, Rugged, Nik, DBT,??????????

last games pregame was pretty solid. rugged got blasted. his tolerance has gone to **** since he got a job :lol:

I had two doubles, two or three shots, and two beers in about one hour? That's not too bad. Yeah my tolerance is way lower than it used to be, but at least I'm not the aisle-puker of the first round game. That dude can't handle liquor.

I had two doubles, two or three shots, and two beers in about one hour? That's not too bad. Yeah my tolerance is way lower than it used to be, but at least I'm not the aisle-puker of the first round game. That dude can't handle liquor.

I saw paramedics leading a rather drunk guy out in the 2nd half a section over from me and wondered what went down. Guess that answers that one.

I saw paramedics leading a rather drunk guy out in the 2nd half a section over from me and wondered what went down. Guess that answers that one.

He turned to the aisle and puked on the stairs about 3 or 4 different times and continued to sit there by himself with his headphones in.

You did well considering. Only reason I noticed is because your tolerance was pretty out o fcontrol during your unemployed stage.... And no, you will never be as awesome as the aisle puker.

Myself and one other season ticket holder have been gathering bandwagoners throughout the NIT,

Rnd1 +2
Rnd2 +4
Rnd3 +5 and counting
waiting for Monday night for released ticket seat upgrades

Let's fill that sucker!

Myself and one other season ticket holder have been gathering bandwagoners throughout the NIT,

Rnd1 +2
Rnd2 +4
Rnd3 +5 and counting

Let's fill that sucker!

Good work! I'd even say, "reptastic".

Rnd1 +2
Rnd2 +4
Rnd3 +5 and counting

Let's fill that sucker!
I'm in that boat with you. Round 1 had me +1, Round 2 was me +2, and for Round 3 I have me +5. Just bought our 5, and ended up at the very back of section 5. Bummed about that, but I couldn't get anything down in the chairbacks to pop up.

I'm in! With the girl. $5 Tickets for fac/staff again. The line at the ticket office was huge this morning.

I'm in! With the girl. $5 Tickets for fac/staff again. The line at the ticket office was huge this morning.

Good to hear. I was terrified that the Foam Dome would be empty, but it sounds like it's selling well.

I heard everything but General Admission was sold out this morning... I'll be in GA

Not true. Just for the heck of it I looked in upper section 20 about 15 mins ago and there were tickets in row 26 still (these are not gen admission). I believe there are 35 rows or so.

I just hope the students are there (because they are the heart of the crowd!) and we get at least as many as Friday nights game and I will be happy!

Go Buffs!

Corey Higgins is 26 pts away from tying Roby for CU's All Time Points Leader. It would be pretty awesome if he was able to do that tomorrow.

I'm in, and reserved tickets are indeed still available. I got Row 28 in the corner, so they do seem to be filling up pretty well.

Going with me +5, got stuck in the reserved corner bleachers. We wanted to hold out for some mid-courts from season tix to get released, but who knows if that will happen or if we could've gotten 6 tix.

Back