What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call for Tuesday Night - NIT Quarterfinals

Multiple posters on Rivals are reporting that General Admission has SOLD OUT!!!

It's looking more and more like we will support a basketball program. In fact, it seems like this community is starving for it. This could be the beginning of something special.

That is pretty sick. Student section will probably be empty tho. Cept for the loyal and poor few.

Multiple posters on Rivals are reporting that General Admission has SOLD OUT!!!

It's looking more and more like we will support a basketball program. In fact, it seems like this community is starving for it. This could be the beginning of something special.

WRONG!! I JUST BOUGHT TWO TICKETS IN GA TWO MINUTES AGO!! (factcaps)

I'm in +3, maybe +5. GA. This will be my first NIT game this year. We'll venture over to the Student section and make some noise over there.

No newspapers? WTF?!?!

I can do the DH before the game. Sitter just called and she's sick, so my wife won't be making it and I can be there early.

In case anyone wants to stop by and say 'hi', I'll wear my black Allbuffs t-shirt and a black Colorado Basketball hat.

I can do the DH before the game. Sitter just called and she's sick, so my wife won't be making it and I can be there early.

In case anyone wants to stop by and say 'hi', I'll wear my black Allbuffs t-shirt and a black Colorado Basketball hat.

What time do you usually leave by? The girl who I'm bringing tonight doesn't get off work until 5:15 or 5:30. I need to buy you a beer for the great work you've put in on this board.

What time do you usually leave by? The girl who I'm bringing tonight doesn't get off work until 5:15 or 5:30. I need to buy you a beer for the great work you've put in on this board.

I'm going to get there early tonight so I can get something to eat. I'm shooting for between 5 and 5:30. I won't leave for the Keg until a little after 6:30 (no reason to get there early when there's no booze in the Club).

I am heading home at about 3:15 to pick up the family and head up to the DH. I will be in a black Buffs golf shirt and hat with a wife, 12 year old boy and 9 year old daughter. We should get there around 5 if all works out.

I'm going to get there early tonight so I can get something to eat. I'm shooting for between 5 and 5:30. I won't leave for the Keg until a little after 6:30 (no reason to get there early when there's no booze in the Club).

Samesies

I should be there around 5:30. Look for the 6'6" white guy that's almost bald.

Just read on the Nuggets notes that Raymond Felton and Wilson Chandler are planning on attending the CU game tonight. No word on whether they will be at the Dark Horse...

Just read on the Nuggets notes that Raymond Felton and Wilson Chandler are planning on attending the CU game tonight. No word on whether they will be at the Dark Horse...

Would be awesome if they went to the game. Not sure whether to believe you or not but maybe if its a blowout we will even get a Mozgov sighting.

I'm in, plus +3 in the student section.

They can tell the Buffs all about MSG because thats where were going after tonight! GO BUFFS

I don't get it - what's the deal with newspapers. Why would people want to bring them or ban them?

IMO, if Embree can improve/accomplish 50% - 60% of what Boyle has, he'll be doing well. It's great to have this excitement for the programs.

1. Go Buffs!

Fired up. Just waiting for the rest of the bandwagoners to arrive and head off to the 'horse. Altitude, strong wind, and a taste of smoke in the air - should be a perfect welcome for the golden - flatlanders

Now let's hope that whoever the fans are they come ready to make some noise!

I don't get it - what's the deal with newspapers. Why would people want to bring them or ban them?

IMO, if Embree can improve/accomplish 50% - 60% of what Boyle has, he'll be doing well. It's great to have this excitement for the programs.

1. Go Buffs!

It's a thing that the students do. They "read" them when the other team is being announced and throw them in the air for the first basket we make.

Back