What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call - Hawaii, Sept 3.

I will swing by the tailgate. Not sure I can meet at the sack-n-save. I'll bring some beer. I also have an extra ticket that I will need to sell. One of my friends can't make it.

I will swing by the tailgate. Not sure I can meet at the sack-n-save. I'll bring some beer. I also have an extra ticket that I will need to sell. One of my friends can't make it.

I'll take it!! I'd love to sit with some Buff fans as I'm travelling to the game by myself. I'll send you a PM.

Allsome! Do some wave dances for me when you get out there will ya?! I'd love for there to be decent surf Sunday after the game!!

Pops says there is a big south swell right now. It won't last till game weekend tho...

a6cd894f-094e-7504.jpg
a6cd894f-097e-e629.jpg

Watch out for the wildlife...

I know where that sack-n-save is. We parked near there for the Pro Bowl a couple years ago. Why don't we all meet in the parking lot of the sack-n-save at 11:00 AM to provision up and then head in to the parking lot?

Planning to check out the marine life at the Waikiki Aquarium that morning, so won't be there by 11, unless you really need another car to block off enough spaces. You've got my number...

Hawaii Tailgate update.

Hawaii bound Buff Fans.
Here's the update on the tailgate.

The Aloha spirit lives! The SportsHawaii.com crew has graciously invited Allbuffs to collocate the Sackygate/Allbuffs tent next door to their Hawaiian Tailgate. These veteran Aloha tailgaters and football fans know game day in Hawaii and are welcoming CU fans to say hello for some pre-game mingling and hospitality.

There are three options on game day.

1) Sackygate Special Forces - Meet at the SackNSave at 11 AM to provision up! The Sack N Save is due South of the stadium parking lots...within walking distance. This is the preferred option to help ensure a good variety in the spread.

4561 Salt Lake Blvd

2) Advance team. The elite Allbuffs Six advance team will be at the stadium as soon as the gates open to claim a spot on the upper Halawa Lot. We are targeting somewhere between parking post 4 and 7 in the row nearest to Salt Lake Blvd. The lower lots open at 11:15AM and the upper Halawa lot is scheduled to open at 12:15. PM me if you have what it takes to be on this team. I could use one or two more cars to secure the prime real estate for the Sacky Mobile.

3) Show up when you get there. Enjoy your morning round of golf, visit to the aquarium, tour of Pearl Harbor, and swing by on your schedule. We'll CU there.

Look for the CU Flag & Allbuffs Banner next to the Sports Hawaii Banner and flag. Go Buffs!!

182bc382-ffcc-1445.jpg

This is the SportsHawaii tailgate URL to gleen additional information. http://www.sportshawaii.com/sh/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40042

CU in paradise on Saturday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Calling Tatonka...

Man, beeotch! Where are you on this? I know there should be you + 4 showing up at Aloha Sackygate, you wimp!

Hawaii Tailgate update.

Hawaii bound Buff Fans.
Here's the update on the tailgate.

The Aloha spirit lives! The SportsHawaii.com crew has graciously invited Allbuffs to collocate the Sackygate/Allbuffs tent next door to their Hawaiian Tailgate. These veteran Aloha tailgaters and football fans know game day in Hawaii and are welcoming CU fans to say hello for some pre-game mingling and hospitality.

There are three options on game day.

1) Sackygate Special Forces - Meet at the SackNSave at 11 AM to provision up! The Sack N Save is due South of the stadium parking lots...within walking distance. This is the preferred option to help ensure a good variety in the spread.

4561 Salt Lake Blvd

2) Advance team. The elite Allbuffs Six advance team will be at the stadium as soon as the gates open to claim a spot on the upper Halawa Lot. We are targeting somewhere between parking post 4 and 7 in the row nearest to Salt Lake Blvd. The lower lots open at 11:15AM and the upper Halawa lot is scheduled to open at 12:15. PM me if you have what it takes to be on this team. I could use one or two more cars to secure the prime real estate for the Sacky Mobile.

3) Show up when you get there. Enjoy your morning round of golf, visit to the aquarium, tour of Pearl Harbor, and swing by on your schedule. We'll CU there.

Look for the CU Flag & Allbuffs Banner next to the Sports Hawaii Banner and flag. Go Buffs!!

182bc382-ffcc-1445.jpg

This is the SportsHawaii tailgate URL to gleen additional information. http://www.sportshawaii.com/sh/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40042

CU in paradise on Saturday.

I hope to be there +1 around 2:00

In Honolulu as we speak. This is gonna rock. Victory beer has been purchased.

A pair of tickets are available in the CU visitor section (purchased from CUAD).
Face value $35 each.

PM me if interested.

Leaving for the Islands in T-Minus 3 hours 11 minutes!!!!!

:woot:.....can't wait for GAME TIME TOMORROW!!!!!!

:gobuffs:

I'll post this since I know he'll forget to due to many mai tais on the flight over....

Tatonka + 4 (NB96's mom and old man, sister and brother-in-law) Told my sister to be sure to bring beer for everyone and Tatonka has this bad habit of bringing ****** vodka to tailgates so beware....

I'll be with you guys in spirit from my PNW pad with mai tai in hand! Hope to C U all for the U$C game!

Back