What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call Sept 17 - CSU at Invesco/Sports Authority/whateverthehellitscalled stadium

Here are the assignments:

BCS - Vodka (It's tradition, must be done)
Dio - OJ & Bloody Mary Mix
Leash - Vodka
Snow - Donuts.
Nik - beer
Buffcat - Beer
F.C. - Soda
WSP - OJ & Bloody Mary Mix

I'll be making sausages & pancakes. If somebody wants to bring some bacon, that would be great, too. I'll cook up anything.

Is everybody OK with these assignments?

Sounds like a well rounded, nutritious breakfast Sacky. Do you guys use Jager as syrup for those cakes? Damn looks like a good time. One of these years I'll show up with some quail boobies wrapped in bacon and NM Green chiles soaked in soy sauce for you guys. Mark my words right there.

I'd stop by but won't be able to even get to the game until around 11:15

You better go straight to the stadium, it takes ****ing forever to get through the long ass lines at ****vescothority Field.

Looks like I might be rolling up with a couple other people too, but I'll see if they can contribute as well.

If I didn't have to wait for my kid I'd commit. We probly won't leave the house till 10.

Great to see some folks I have not seen in a while and meeting quite few new Allbuffers! Sacky, the kids loved the food. Thanks for a great time.

I'd like to thank tante for bringing the champagne that pushed me over from solidly drunk to obliterated

Thanks, sacky. I was surprised at the turnout. Good showing by the AllBuffs crew.

Good one once again, here's a few pics.

296449_2442857873722_1320110575_32888510_224403001_n.jpg

291941_2442859993775_1320110575_32888524_109654477_n.jpg

298711_2442860953799_1320110575_32888528_824211993_n.jpg

Back