What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll call - Stanford. Nov 3.

Thanks but no thanks, Sacky. These Buffs aren't worth full price. Most Id pay is ten.

Besides, I'm prolly going to be at the TG for most of the game. :lol:

AIK's allbuffs tickets won't be used. They're yours if you want them.

I need one ticket. Preferably free. Definitely cheap. Let me know!

I have a total of four tickets. Two of them I paid for myself, and two of them are the allbuffs tickets that AIK can't use. Obviously, I'd prefer to get something back for the tickets that I bought, but allbuffs tickets are for allbuffs members. So if Exxon Valdez wants to claim the allbuffs tickets, he can do so. I didn't hear from AIK until this morning, so I was under the impression that he'd use his tickets.

Make sense?

Not sure if we are going to make now. May sit this one out as the kids now have some activites that will be much more entertaining than watching the Buffs get pounded again.

Here are your assignments:

Dio: 2 lbs bacon
Hugegroove: 2 lbs breakfast sausage links
Brad: 2 lbs bacon
SuperBuff: fruit tray
BCS: Bagels, cream cheese (lox if you're feeling stereotypical) - I'd recommend Moe's or Big Daddy Bagels.
Montana: Bagels, cream cheese (Lox if you're feeling non-stereotypical) - again, I'd recommend Moe's or Big Daddy.
Goose: 2 lbs breakfast sausage
Buffnik: Vodka
F Chairbanks: OJ & Bloody mary mix.
BuffHerd: Vodka
Exxon: Fruit juice
WSP OJ & Bloody Mary Mix.

I'll make my quasi-famous cinammon pancakes.

If somebody would like to, they could swing by Starbucks and get one of their coffee to go things. I don't know how expensive that stuff is, so I don't want to assign it to anybody in particular.

Any questions?

Not sure if we are going to make now. May sit this one out as the kids now have some activites that will be much more entertaining than watching the Buffs get pounded again.

Ooohhh, ouch. OK.

Somebody else pick up the bacon slack for Brad!

Oh, and I now have five extra tickets. I'll give away the first three, with the remaining two subject to negotiation.

Hey sackman i left my sweatshirt and some dignity at the tailgate, but can i have my sewatshirt back after the game. Thanjs

Enjoyed the tailgate.

Thanks, sacky.

For a smaller group today, we put down an impressive amount of pork and pancakes. Well done!

Hey Sackman Thanks for the tailgate!! and not selling my apparently unlucky buffs hoodie. But like always it was a great tailgate thanks to you :thumbsup:!!

Both the Swan and I had a great time with everyone at the tailgate. The game.... well, yeah. But the tailgate was great.

Back