What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call - UCLA.

I can bring you an Allbuffs shirt tomorrow if you want - so long as you wear Large or an XLT :lol:

I'll buy one if it fits. I am either a LG or XL depending on the brand. If u could bring some I should be able to take one off your hands. Thanks.

Am I allowed to attend? If so, I'll be there. I'll be there. Just say it's OK, and I'll be there. Whenever you need me, I'll be there. I'll be there to comfort you...enough of this ****.

Am I allowed to attend? If so, I'll be there. I'll be there. Just say it's OK, and I'll be there. Whenever you need me, I'll be there. I'll be there to comfort you...enough of this ****.

Yes, of course you can come. Just bring some kind of food. Be creative.

I think the point is that I know there is such a thing. All I had to do was get close in the spelling. Google Chrome did the rest.

I didn't even know that was a real word/thing, I thought it was code for something haha. But then I googled it and found out that it is: Vichyssoise is a thick soup made of puréed leeks, onions, potatoes, cream, and chicken stock.

I didn't even know that was a real word/thing, I thought it was code for something haha. But then I googled it and found out that it is: Vichyssoise is a thick soup made of puréed leeks, onions, potatoes, cream, and chicken stock.
Leeks? WTF? My fridge has mushy celery, lettuce, tomatos and ****. But I ain't got no "leeks." PB&J it is!! Or I could bring liquor. Should I begin a poll? BTW, I do not trust ****ing polls.

Looks like a big crowd this week. Should be fun. Hopefully, the po po won't be kicking us off the grass.

Here are the assignments. As a reminder, if you're tasked with bringing beer, IPAs have been banned from sackygate:

Snow: Beer
Superbuff: Chips, dip, salsa
Tante: Something for the grill
BCS: Beer
Chippy: Something for the grill
HouBuff: Booze (be imaginative)
Dio: Buns (probably need around 24 hot dog and 24 hamburger buns.)
Rugged: Coke, diet coke, Tonic.
Hugegroove: Chips, dip, salsa
Flatirons: Desserts (brownies, cookies, etc.)
Duff: Coke, diet coke, bloody mary mix.
Ski town: Desserts
Buff Herd: Ribs - this sounds good. Will you be making them ahead of time with me re-heating them, or am I cooking them from raw? Ribs take a while to cook, so if that's the case, please get there kind of early so we can get them started.
Nik: Beer
Burrito & friends: Beer & ice
Flukes: Booze.

Suggestions regarding the desserts are welcome. I don't bake so I'm not sure what to bring. I'll check this thread in the A.M. if not don't be disappointed with something from the Supermarket Bakery (cookies).

Suggestions regarding the desserts are welcome. I don't bake so I'm not sure what to bring. I'll check this thread in the A.M. if not don't be disappointed with something from the Supermarket Bakery (cookies).

Store bought cookies and brownies are fine.

Im new to the forum and tailgating at CU. I don't have a parking spot in lot 346/348 but can anyone walk to Farrand Field with chairs and a small grill and tailgate on the grass? Is this allowed or is the field off limits?

If we make it, it will be only a half hour or maybe 45 minutes before the game. Is that too late to bring brownie bites? Looks like the whole family is coming, so.....the click is always ticking on the boredom factor for the kids.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Im new to the forum and tailgating at CU. I don't have a parking spot in lot 346/348 but can anyone walk to Farrand Field with chairs and a small grill and tailgate on the grass? Is this allowed or is the field off limits?

You will be fine. Don't forget to wander around and enjoy the scene

Left Highlands Ranch at 12:45. Thanks to accidents, passing the Superior exit at 3 pm. This sucks.

Thank you, sacky.

Given the current state of our football team, the thing I'm most excited about for the ASU Thursday night game is the official sackygate christening of the jambalaya pot.

I had a good time today as did my gf. Thanks Sacky and everyone else for showing us a good afternoon!!

thanks sacky. Think that may be my last one outside of Utah. Will try to rally for ASU. after that... meh.

Left Highlands Ranch at 12:45. Thanks to accidents, passing the Superior exit at 3 pm. This sucks.

What route did you take? I'd have thought you'd come up C470 to 93.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. It was a pleasure meeting all of you and experiencing a great tailgate. Wish the score and result was different. CU has some very cool fans and I hope you guys get the program changes you have been demanding. At least you weren't rooting for Cal AND CU today. A special thanks to you Sacky for the set-up, clean up and great Martinis and to Dio for the AllBuffs shirt.

-flukes

Back