What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll call - Washington State. 1:30 kickoff

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
this is going to be a huge game. I'm expecting a lot of folks. Chili is on the menu. We will probably show up around 8:30. Chili will be ready around 11:00.

Who is coming to the tailgate?

Quick menu update:
I have 18 lbs of meat I'm browning up for the chili.

Have your friends show up. Eat chili. Lots of chili. It'll help keep you warm during the game.

Yes I will be there but I can't make it till closer to game time!!! What time are you guys leaving the tailgate so I can make sure I get there before you all head out and in time to bring some IPA's i'm guessing for donation....i say donate cause i can't drink IPA's not of fan of the bitterness in the hops.

Yes I will be there but I can't make it till closer to game time!!! What time are you guys leaving the tailgate so I can make sure I get there before you all head out and in time to bring some IPA's i'm guessing for donation....i say donate cause i can't drink IPA's not of fan of the bitterness in the hops.
Don't bring IPAs. Seriously.

We usually head in about 40 minutes prior to kickoff. I really don't want to be in a position to be waiting around for you to come get your tickets. I think it's reasonable to ask that you get to the tailgate an hour prior to kickoff if you want the tickets.

Absolutely I will... I will make sure i'm there at least an hour before. I'm bringing a little one with me so I was waiting as long as possible to make it through the game with them. I will most definitely not make you wait to go in.

Assignments:

Teets: chips & dip
Nik: mixers & soda
BCS: cornbread
Ruckus: beer
Darth: booze
Hugegroove: desserts
Buffsrocks: booze
Timmy: beer
Ocho: desserts, mixers
B3: Fritos & shredded cheese.

We will get there around 8:30. The chili takes 2 hours to cook, so it'll be ready around 11:00.

I went and bought a special six pack for this tailgate. The first six people to get there get one of these:

719751201030.jpg

We shall celebrate our new commit in style.

Last edited:
Assignments:

Teets: chips & dip
Nik: mixers & soda
BCS: cornbread
Ruckus: beer
Darth: booze
Hugegroove: desserts
Buffsrocks: booze
Timmy: beer
Ocho: desserts, mixers
B3: Fritos & shredded cheese.

We will get there around 8:30. The chili takes 2 hours to cook, so it'll be ready around 11:00.

I went and bought a special six pack for this tailgate. The first six people to get there get one of these:

719751201030.jpg

We shall celebrate our new commit in style.
Had that beer at a restaurant in San Marino Italy last year. Good Stuff!!!

I always laugh at the picture of that guy's face when I see that beer. He looks like he has absolutely no interest in being wherever he is or what he is doing.

Back