What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Tide/War Eagle

BuffLuke80

Club Member
Club Member
This has been pretty good so far. Bo Jackson lol,"everything Im telling u about this rivalry is just the tip of the iceberg and it's a big ass iceberg."

Im kinda partial to Bama cause my friend played there but I do tease him about Auburn. Told him a few days ago I was gonna get him a Cam Newton jersey for Christmas, he didnt like it lol.

I just finished watching it. Pretty meh IMO. Way too much focus on the recent events in the rivalry and I think the Harvey Up**** stuff was over the top. It is hard to boil down the Auburn/Bama rivalry into an hour, not nearly enough time to set context.

My great granfather got a scholarship to play tailback at Auburn, but he got drafted into WWI instead. I ran a 5.3. I did not get his genes.

My great granfather got a scholarship to play tailback at Auburn, but he got drafted into WWI instead. I ran a 5.3. I did not get his genes.
Dont sell yourself short, you could probably play in our secondary with that time lol.

Back