What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rollcall - What Buff Games Will You Be Attending This Season?

InTheBuff

Club Member
Club Member
season tickets will put me at all home games & RMS-:thumbsup:
no away games for me this year :cry:

Locked and loaded for UT & @KU.
Two more in the works. Possibley WV and @NU

None, as I am leaving God's country for the hot and humid south. Perhaps, FSU and a Bowl if they wind up in LA again.

It really sucks.

All home games & RMSD. I was toying with the idea of both KU and TAM, but scheduling won't work for either of those away game opportunities.

up to Boulder for ut and wvu. colley station for a&m ( got a group of 10 for this game)

Will be at the Texas game to celebrate my birthday with a win. Hope to meet some Allbuffs while I am there.

None, as I am leaving God's country for the hot and humid south. Perhaps, FSU and a Bowl if they wind up in LA again.

It really sucks.

Hey wings, how far south are you going. Looks like Jax will get a pretty decent buff crowd. Right now we are planning on going to the pre game alumni event. It was an awesome spread at the Orange Bowl for the Miami game. I think Jax will be simmilar.

Hey wings, how far south are you going. Looks like Jax will get a pretty decent buff crowd. Right now we are planning on going to the pre game alumni event. It was an awesome spread at the Orange Bowl for the Miami game. I think Jax will be simmilar.

I was gonna ask the same thing to Wings - where in the South are you going?

FlaBuff - Are you going to have your own tailgate or do you just plan on going to the pre-game alumni event?

I was gonna ask the same thing to Wings - where in the South are you going?

FlaBuff - Are you going to have your own tailgate or do you just plan on going to the pre-game alumni event?

Originally I was going to have a tailgate, but we are leaning towards the Alumni event now, I have a game Friday night, so if it is a noon or 1 kick-off, it would make it hard to set up a proper tailgate(2.5 hour drive to Jax from west of Orlando) and like I said, the one at Miami was great.

All colorado games.

Sadly, I will miss all of the away games, including the Big XII Championship.

I will make the National championship game tho

:smile2: :gobuffs:

I'll be at all the home games, RMS, and Missouri at minimum. I might try for one of the other away games if classes are going ok.

Heck the way it looks I may go to more Buff games than Sooner :cry: Texas in Boulder, KU at Lawrence....

damn 4 weeks of hunting, oct 25th throug nov 15th is going to put a hurt on my Sooner attendence. At least Nov 1st I will be in *ebraska, having a damn good time I hope.... :lol:

RMSD. Got a bet with my lame CSU loving uncle, easy money right there. Also West Virginia. Hopefully more got to see how my schedule winds up.

Back