What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rooftop Terrace

They sold 750 at $60 and 100 at $15 each per game. Either the 1000 was too high or they are reserving 150 for walk up purchase on game days.

Still $45000 + $9000 = $54000

Thanks, hadn't seen the # sold today. I also wonder how many season passes were sold vs single game during the season ticket holder sale.

Of course they do. The crazy thing is that sort of stuff used to be for shipping. Now I'm printing the tickets at home and STILL get charged the $2.50.

Somebody has to pay the cost of handling the $2.50. :lol:

Of course they do. The crazy thing is that sort of stuff used to be for shipping. Now I'm printing the tickets at home and STILL get charged the $2.50.

I doubt they do. The website you go to to pay is not a CU website, but a 3rd party.

Does he know Kevin Bacon?

Sort of. He has a signed Terry Bradshaw football, and Terry Bradshaw was in Cannonball Run with Dom DeLuise, and Dom DeLuise's son was in 21 Jump Street with Johnny Depp, and Johnny Depp was in Edward Scissorhands with Anthony Michael Hall. And of course Anthony Michael Hall was in Weird Science with Bill Paxton who was in Apollo 13 with Kevin Bacon.

Sort of. He has a signed Terry Bradshaw football, and Terry Bradshaw was in Cannonball Run with Dom DeLuise, and Dom DeLuise's son was in 21 Jump Street with Johnny Depp, and Johnny Depp was in Edward Scissorhands with Anthony Michael Hall. And of course Anthony Michael Hall was in Weird Science with Bill Paxton who was in Apollo 13 with Kevin Bacon.

Bravo!

Bradshaw was with Burt Reynolds in The Canonball Run who was in Starting Over with Kevin Bacon.

https://oracleofbacon.org/movielinks.php?a=Kevin+Bacon&b=Terry+Bradshaw+(I)

One thing RG has continued to talk about is finding value adds that the AD can pursue to add to the revenue line. At first I was skeptical of the roof top terrace. Then the group that I get tickets with explained the beauty of it, and now I am happy that I have tickets for 4 of the 6 games.

I really like the RG approach vs the Bohn Approach. Bohn just sold tickets cheap (4 for $40 anyone), and Rick is definitely looking to make sure there is value in the ticket while adding other services to the venue.

It’s nice to have some competency back in the AD.

So, what are they going to go for in '16? $20?

I'm really glad I was able to get a couple for the AZ game and the SC game. When this thing takes off up in Boulder, I'm thinking scoring terrace tix will be a bit tougher.

We get the double bonus of getting the passes and knowing Snow won't be let in. Things are looking up.

Back