What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rose Bowl Thread - Oregon v Florida State

CU could really use a player like Baylis. Looking at our team sometimes I wonder what the **** is going on with our training staff.

Why is Herb giving Kelly credit for building the program? Did everybody already forget about Belloti?

Do you mean is FSU's O line handling Oregon? Yeah. I think so. Oregon's D isn't really stopping FSU are they?
Yeah. Guess I haven't seen anything that resembles handling from the oline of FSU. They aren't bad but if they were manhandling them it would not be a 19 point game

FWIW I think that Winston is playing an excellent game. The turnovers by #4 on FSU are the difference in the game.

FWIW I think that Winston is playing an excellent game. The turnovers by #4 on FSU are the difference in the game.

He's turning the ball over but Oregon is taking advantage of opportunity. They are getting their hands on the ball and taking it away. FSU isn't handling the Ducks on the line but their OL is playing well enough. The speed of Oregon on the back end is the big difference.

As good as Wintson has been Mariotta has been better today. His decision making has been excellent and he has made some other level plays.

Winston is a stud. FSU has been doing this all year and getting away with it. It was going to catch up to them at some point.

Turnovers are part of the game.

I agree. I'm happy to see FSU losing. I just think that it would be wrong to blame it on anything other than the turnovers by a single player right now. FSU's defense has been bad off of turnovers but Oregon's defense doesn't look great, either.

oregon is just a better team on both sides of the ball. FSU stood a chance in this game, but the oregon Offense is much better than fsu's defense. Even without the turnovers, oregon likely wins a <10 point game. With the turnovers could get ugly.

Back